Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
User
mugenis4real
Quarik
Dubscythe
8 posters

Has anyone done an all fist weapons build yet?

Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Has anyone done an all fist weapons build yet? Empty Has anyone done an all fist weapons build yet?

Post by Dubscythe Fri May 18, 2012 11:09 pm

For example, Claws as the main weapon and a Dark hand shield? I'd be interested in seeing how it works out.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Has anyone done an all fist weapons build yet? Empty Re: Has anyone done an all fist weapons build yet?

Post by Quarik Fri May 18, 2012 11:12 pm

People have done this, I know someone here has an elemental caestus 99 vit build.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Has anyone done an all fist weapons build yet? Empty Re: Has anyone done an all fist weapons build yet?

Post by mugenis4real Sat May 19, 2012 1:47 am

Pretty common idea and concept, for the most part mediocre and hilarious results 🤡
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat May 19, 2012 1:52 am

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3514-gravelord-black-phantom-catalog-aka-cursebook

For killing VIA Black Phantoms

As for PvP, the best place will probably be Forest, although the Blues will be forest hunters, and probably not spirits of vengeance.

The best place to PvP, is areas where your soul level is mostly seen at in different locations. For example, the Depths would usually have SL 25 - 40. Sens would usually have 45 - 60. Anor Londo, 50 - 80. Etc.

Depends on the Location. If you want a good PvP area for your character, getting the most popular for your Soul Level is the best option. Otherwise, Darkwraiths will be your only invaders most of the time.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Sat May 19, 2012 1:54 am

Sure you've got the right thread there Cook?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat May 19, 2012 1:59 am

Thats for the PvE part. I added more info to the thread than he asked, see? He won;t need to ask again what is the best place to infect later on, see.

Ow ****, you're right.

Edit: can't delete this post. Grrr.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Sat May 19, 2012 2:03 am

Good times, good times.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat May 19, 2012 2:05 am

It was the same author, but different thread... I was too lazy to look at the title, I just clicked!

lol
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat May 19, 2012 2:39 am

caestuses scale c and c and do pretty well buffed due to their high attack rate and how littles stamina it takes to keep on swinging, claws are better due to scaling base damage and bleed, but the dragon bone fist should not be under estimated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XahQ5rLoOtg
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Sat May 19, 2012 3:32 am

+1 for that avatar. It's the greatest thing ever.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat May 19, 2012 4:17 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:caestuses scale c and c and do pretty well buffed due to their high attack rate and how littles stamina it takes to keep on swinging, claws are better due to scaling base damage and bleed, but the dragon bone fist should not be under estimated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XahQ5rLoOtg
    Oh my, pre-patch RoF!
    I think that the Dragon Bone Fist is quite awesome, I made a level 22 "No box" fist fighter that PvP'd in the Parish using that thing, it was very fun for both me and the newbies, since my damage was low unless I buffed. (I buffed for anyone using stronger stuff then they should have).
    It's by far my favorite weapon in the game, despite it's low utility.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat May 19, 2012 4:27 am

Claws? Dragon bone fist? Caestus?
    Pffffft.
    go bare fisted!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat May 19, 2012 5:23 am

I had a Str/Faith build with 2 Dragon Bone Fists, Sunlight Blade, Emit Force and Pyromancies. He was going to be SL 120 and was going to transform into a Dragon. His name was Bruce Lee, RIP.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:06 am