Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
justwant2play
Serious_Much
Amzie
7 posters

Invading world of dragon scale owner as dragon spirit. Wait.. what?

Amzie
    Amzie

Invading world of dragon scale owner as dragon spirit. Wait.. what? Empty Invading world of dragon scale owner as dragon spirit. Wait.. what?

Post by Amzie Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:03 pm

So, I was just pvping in Kiln earlier this morning, having a little bit of a hard time getting invasions since I'm level 120 and it was earlier in the morning, but I got a few. After I had finished my last invasion, I used the red eye orb (I forgot to mention I'm a darkwraith, don't know if this matters or not). Anywho, I finally got an invasion, but it didn't say the usual "Invading another world as a dark spirit" it had the whole spiel about being a dragon spirit and invading a dragon scale owner. I thought it was just a glitch, but when the game loaded, I was indeed one of the silver/white-ish phantoms, like a summoned dragon covenant member. Host DC'd right as I loaded, but it's still extremely odd. Has anybody else ever had this happen to them before? Is it a glitch or just a way to get a dragon scale in the even that you actually invade someone with one?

TL;DR
    Pvping in Kiln. Used red eye orb. Invaded as dragon spirit to claim dragon scale. Glitch? Intended?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Invading world of dragon scale owner as dragon spirit. Wait.. what? Empty Re: Invading world of dragon scale owner as dragon spirit. Wait.. what?

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:11 pm

random glitch, happens in various combinations sometimes, just don't worry about it big grin

it's still PvP, all the same anyway silly
    Amzie
    Amzie

Invading world of dragon scale owner as dragon spirit. Wait.. what? Empty Re: Invading world of dragon scale owner as dragon spirit. Wait.. what?

Post by Amzie Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:12 pm

I figured as much, just thought it was pretty interesting! Wonder what the host would've thought xD
    justwant2play
    justwant2play
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by justwant2play Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Yeah, things like these happen sometimes. One of my characters was a Forest Hunter and once when the invasion went through I was actually invading as a red Darkwraith.
    Amzie
    Amzie

Post by Amzie Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:21 pm

I think I've had that happen to my forest hunter as well, but it was when I first started playing so I guess I didn't make the connection between the two.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Any and all forms of PvP get glitched.

Many times I have used the red eye to invade and instead been "summoned" to that host, (despite appearing at the invasion spawn point of course), it has freaked out a few people I'm sure, lol.
    Gumby
    Gumby

Post by Gumby Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:30 am

Pretty funny glitch. You'll be in the forest and try to summon help just to summon another enemy lol.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:52 am

This happened about a week ago i invaded klin as dark wraith killed host waited to return to my world "screen said returning to world with new found humanity" never went to the load screen, then out of no where with no warning i get attacked by a red phantom, he kills me and i die as if i was in my own world, except i was a red phantom still when he fought me.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:43 pm

cheekykunt wrote:This happened about a week ago i invaded klin as dark wraith killed host waited to return to my world "screen said returning to world with new found humanity" never went to the load screen, then out of no where with no warning i get attacked by a red phantom, he kills me and i die as if i was in my own world, except i was a red phantom still when he fought me.

You owned him so much you took over his world...?Invading world of dragon scale owner as dragon spirit. Wait.. what? 3358384175

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:52 pm