Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Effectiveness of this magic build?

A_Major_Threat
    A_Major_Threat

Effectiveness of this magic build? Empty Effectiveness of this magic build?

Post by A_Major_Threat Wed May 23, 2012 2:44 am

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Swordmage+PVP+build . Hey i'm interested in a build like this as I want to be able to cast all the powerful spells yet still be competent in melee. Is this build a good template? Or is it better to go magic/dex or strength?

Last question, which is better for melee? faith/melee, or magic/melee
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Effectiveness of this magic build? Empty Re: Effectiveness of this magic build?

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 23, 2012 2:46 am

Irrelevant post but when this came up with its ittle preview on the side of the forum it looked like "Effectiveness of A_Major_Threat".

Welcome to the forums!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed May 23, 2012 2:49 am

If you want to be able to cast ALL magics at what amounts to max skill, this might interest you: Wha-bam!

Ignore the covenant and the spells, that's just for the character I'm making like that. What you should be interested in is the stats. That will allow you to cast any spell at what amounts to the best possible cast.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed May 23, 2012 2:50 am

Welcome. I say be creative and start with a base set of gear you absolutely adore. Make a gear load out and then build around that.
    A_Major_Threat
    A_Major_Threat

Post by A_Major_Threat Wed May 23, 2012 3:10 am

Thanks for the welcomes happy. and yeah i have a basic idea, i'm just looking for a rough template. Though if I had between the two, which one would do better damage? in melee and/or in the casting?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed May 23, 2012 3:15 am

I'd make melee the primary with heavy powered casting as a supplement kinda deal. You're gonna want a moonlight weapon atleast in the wings, but use An enchanted weapon whose moveset is to your liking.
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp Wed May 23, 2012 6:43 am

http://tinyurl.com/7a53n8u

pure spell caster, all three kinds of magic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:53 am