Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Serious_Much
Akatik
neon__noodle
Green__Eagle
Wade_Wilson
Bioraptor
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
12 posters

Whats the most effiecient way to Co Op for Souls

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Whats the most effiecient way to Co Op for Souls Empty Whats the most effiecient way to Co Op for Souls

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 23, 2012 6:54 am

So I'm helpful now believe it or not. As such I wish to know where one can find some really good/high traffic zones for co op where one can earn many many souls for quick boss fights.

Suggestions anyone. SL would be helpful perhaps even the amount of souls you earn from killing the boss. I may even go to the forest to try y hand at PvP but I would want to exhaust all other options before considering this.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Whats the most effiecient way to Co Op for Souls Empty Re: Whats the most effiecient way to Co Op for Souls

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 am

Pris 60-80 ~ 15,000 (You can also get 30,000 from jeremiah)
    Nito 70ish ~30,000
    Seath 70ish ~ 30,000
    O&S 50ish ~ 20,00 (I think)
    Firesage is apparently good at 70ish
    Iron Golem 40ish (A lot of people go human for Tarkus) ~ 10,000
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Whats the most effiecient way to Co Op for Souls Empty Re: Whats the most effiecient way to Co Op for Souls

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 23, 2012 7:29 am

Damn I cant kill Nito or Prisc. And I killed Seath, Firesage, Golem, and O&S.

Argh what am I to do.

Oh gods above I'm going below to find poor old papa skellie.......
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 23, 2012 7:30 am

You can co-op in a place where you killed the boss.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 23, 2012 7:31 am

Oh! Sweet Im SL 23 then. I can only go up!
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Wed May 23, 2012 7:33 am

I find a good place for co op PvP is at Demon Ruins.
    You have the Demon Firesage
    Then the Centipede Demon,(I usually send them a message asking if they want me to help them with this boss).

I am not to sure on the Soul amount drops although I find it a high traffic area around 60-80 SL

You could even help people before you head down to the ruins with the Ceaseless Discharge boss,although again I have not done this often so I am not sure how the traffic is for this one.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 23, 2012 7:36 am

Actually if you had the orange ring helping on the cetipede would be amazingly easy.
    Ceaseless isnt a good place to help, I'd think most people use the gltich kill. So basically get to 30-35ish then help at the golem till you can get to 50ish then help at O&S till 65ish then help at a lord area.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Wed May 23, 2012 7:40 am

At 23 you'll get summons at the gargoyles, gaping dragon and Quelagg. I find Crossbreed Priscilla to be good as a lot of the times you get Jeremiah's souls as a bonus. Just remember to go for the tail of Priscilla first. Ornstein and Smough and the Iron Golem are my next favourites, at about level 40. Remember to slap on the silver serpent ring, and a mimic head if you have it.
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Wed May 23, 2012 9:42 am

These numbers are for NG; they'll be higher if your Host is in NG+ or beyond. These numbers are the souls you get for each boss.

Taurus Demon: 1,500. Bell Gargoyles: 5,000. Moonlight Butterfly: IDN (I don't know). Capra Demon: 3,000. Pinwheel: 7,500. Gaping Dragon: 12,500. Queelaag: 10,000. Ceaseless Discharge: IDN. Iron Golem: 20,000. Ornstein & Smough: 25,000. Queen of Darkness: IDN. Priscella: IDN. Demon Firesage: 10,000. Centipede: 20,000. Bed of Chaos: 30,000. Nito: 30,000. Seath: 30,000. Four Kings: 30,000.Gwyn: 35,000. Asylm Demon: Cannot Summon help. Sif: 20,000.

I didn't put each boss on a separate line because I wanted to save space here. If you're SL60-70 you can make the rounds of the major bosses to help. Depending on the time of day (and what day it is), you could be summoned constantly.
    neon__noodle
    neon__noodle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by neon__noodle Wed May 23, 2012 9:53 am

I do Four Kings frequently, from about 60 and up. At high traffic times I get summoned a lot.
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Wed May 23, 2012 11:19 am

After the game has been out this long, you can find co-op at basically any level. I helped a dude kill O&S at lvl seventy the other night.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 23, 2012 11:24 am

You can coop almost anywhere and at any level but there are rough "optimum" SLs for bosses, dough gave you a pretty decent guide and if you look at this, reaper's summoning guide on the wiki is excellent:

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/message/view/Home/46636324?o=0

Enjoy your Jolly Cooperation Praise the Sun
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Fri May 25, 2012 2:47 pm

I farm souls mostly at painted world. Get summoned constantly easy boss and jeremiah is fun. Also nice soul amount in the surronunding area
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri May 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Serious_Much wrote:You can coop almost anywhere and at any level but there are rough "optimum" SLs for bosses, dough gave you a pretty decent guide and if you look at this, reaper's summoning guide on the wiki is excellent:

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/message/view/Home/46636324?o=0

Enjoy your Jolly Cooperation Whats the most effiecient way to Co Op for Souls 639795459

STOP LINKING TO THE ORIGINAL POST FDJKL;AFDUIAFSDKL;!!!!1111!1!11!!one!!111!

Joking aside, the original post is actually outdated. The post has since been expanded and updated into a much more in-depth guide put on the wiki that actually accounts for the 1.05 patch winking You can find the updated guide here:

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Guide+to+Co-operative+Play

And now I post the obligatory PSA, but the updated guide is free for anybody to edit, so if you find something incorrect, unclear, or just plain not there, each and every person has the ability to add that incorrect/unlear/missing information in themselves to make that the most comprehensive co-oping guide on the net! Just try to keep the wording professional and semi-consistent with the rest of the article winking
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Fri May 25, 2012 5:55 pm

I mostly create my toons for PVE and Co-op since I suck at PvP no matter what.
    I can tell you that SL 60 is the sweetest spot for a lot of areas. I have a glass cannon sorceress at SL 60 and she can help with almost any boss after Sen's Fortress.
    And new londo and anor londo have a lot of traffic at that level, even for NG+(X).
    Sebastrd
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd Fri May 25, 2012 8:49 pm

At about SL60, I find 4 Kings and S&O to be really good.

Around SL120, S&O is the best. If you wear the Silver Covetous ring, it gives as many souls as 4 Kings, which you need a ring slot for anyway. I find that unless you can solo the Kings on NG+, your success rate is terrible. The majority of hosts just can't hold up their end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:39 am