Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
bmurn
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FruitPunchNinja
RANT
TehInfamousAmos
WyrmHero
LarsHimself
11 posters

Anyone looking to team up for invader bait on PS3 this weekend? (5/24/12)

LarsHimself
    LarsHimself

Anyone looking to team up for invader bait on PS3 this weekend? (5/24/12) Empty Anyone looking to team up for invader bait on PS3 this weekend? (5/24/12)

Post by LarsHimself Thu May 24, 2012 1:25 pm

SL: purposely kept at 80

My PSN name: Lars_Himself

I'm a Sorceress primarily, but I also have a significant amount of dexterity.

I try to lay summon signs down but the call is usually answered by power-levellers still struggling through NG.

Send me a message if interested!!

Lars

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Anyone looking to team up for invader bait on PS3 this weekend? (5/24/12) Empty Re: Anyone looking to team up for invader bait on PS3 this weekend? (5/24/12)

Post by WyrmHero Thu May 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Do you mean farming?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Anyone looking to team up for invader bait on PS3 this weekend? (5/24/12) Empty Re: Anyone looking to team up for invader bait on PS3 this weekend? (5/24/12)

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Do you mean ganking? If so then unfortunately you may find some unwelcome reception in the forum - but I don't mind silly especially if its in the forest winking
    More people for me to kill. If I have assumed wrongly then I would be cool doing that.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu May 24, 2012 1:39 pm

the only time i find ganking cool is if youre cosplaying, and i mean truly cosplaying like fatroll for havel ro smough and med roll for orsntein, its actually fun to invade players like that, sad that most gankers have no imagination whatsoever and are in it only for the souls or becasue they suck so bad to have a 1v1 duel.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 24, 2012 1:47 pm

i agree rant. i made a topic about that. i was thinking how cool it would be if someone cosplayed as rhea(no weapons only talis) and then had two fat rolling clerics(vince/nico) as their summons. if i invaded to that i would be siked. it would be better if the people doing it were somewhat skilled also. i think thats why you dont see many creative gankers like that because they would lose horribly to just 1 invader with gear of choice.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu May 24, 2012 1:51 pm

ive invaded a couple of O n S cosplays in the forest and it was awesome, i lost cause i was cracking up the whole fight. we should start an even like this but make sure we do it in the forest or anor londo, i think people would be down for this, sounds like a lot of fun.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 24, 2012 2:02 pm

yea i agree. one of my other ideas was the three sealers of new londo and father and daughter onions. also gwyn and his knights which i dont see why more people dont do cause thats the most viable i think. i personally like the idea of doing rhea as host and basically having the summons be the protectors. it might even be cool to let rhea have that princess cove group healing spell so you could try and do it with out flasking(it wouldnt fit cosplay but i think it would be cooler) and of course rhea has never pulled out wrath on me so thats not an option. if somone took out both my summons and i was left alone as rhea i would just wail on them with my fists lol.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu May 24, 2012 2:10 pm

team iron vs team magic? (iron tarkus and iron golem v.s big hat and griggs?)

or maybe if its a group of three... nah you can't really cosplay as pinwheel... 2 bk knights and gwyn? oh... triple silver knight, bow,sword and spear! or you could do gwyndolin, smough and ornstein, capra demon and taurus demon (dual dgm ftw! i'd guess the appropriate weapons with hollow soldier pants...) also asylum demon cosplay, two with the dgh another with the demon catalyst!

and then theres the ninja squad! (painting guardian, shadow set and hollow thief set!)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu May 24, 2012 2:11 pm

well i already have my leeroy build and i would do a nico cosplay. what about having kirk with sieglind and onion dad?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm

kirk works better with a quelana cosplay and an egg header (young eingy)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm

ninja squad sounds awesome! i wanna do paiting guardian. any of you guys down for this? sl 120?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 24, 2012 2:18 pm

i would most likely need to make a build around it but im game.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Thu May 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Funny you guys mention this. You just made me realize that two folks I kept invading in dark anor londo last night were doing O&S. Didn't click with me last night as I kept busy failing to get out of the way of the hammer while engaging the other guy.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu May 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Rant of course my/your new Leeroy build will be there for sure bro...we can be twins lol Leeroy and his evil red twin brother!!

Last edited by DarkW17 on Thu May 24, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu May 24, 2012 5:06 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Rant of course my/your new Leroy build will be there for sure bro...we can be twins lol Leroy and his evil red twin brother!!

lol that would be awesome, good and evil leeroy, of course we have to fat roll though, we're gonna get our asses kicked, i suck with fat roll and grant is not exactly a very good weapon to tank with.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu May 24, 2012 5:37 pm

I can see it now good and evil Leeroy fat rolling around in the forest in a mad frenzy of chaotic battle...when suddenly we both parry our opponents but somehow we both miss our rpstls...so in a fit of rage and panic we both forget we can hurt each other and both do the R2 magic attack :oops:
    LarsHimself
    LarsHimself

Post by LarsHimself Thu May 24, 2012 5:51 pm

That's frowned upon?! I'm sorry guys, I'm kind of new to PVP; not used to the etiquette. I've done it a few times and it was fun because we didn't always win (we're probably semi-scrubs). Well I'll stop doing it. I don't like peeving people off in the Dark Souls community.

I'm just so sick of invaders that spam WotG and the two-handed R2 attack of the Grant. All. I. Encounter. Payback is nice!

But yeah, I'll stop. 'Ganking' doesn't sound very pleasant phonetically.

Lars
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

no1 likes getting gank spanked but it cant be helped sometimes, give some honourable duels a go you will fall in love with it i assure you
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu May 24, 2012 6:11 pm

We have had a few very heated threads this week so its a good thing Rant has derailed this 1 and turned it into a dual cosplay thread let's just stick to that topic lol!

Play the game how you want and have fun doing it!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu May 24, 2012 6:15 pm

DarkW17 wrote:I can see it now good and evil Leeroy fat rolling around in the forest in a mad frenzy of chaotic battle...when suddenly we both parry our opponents but somehow we both miss our rpstls...so in a fit of rage and panic we both forget we can hurt each other and both do the R2 magic attack :oops:

that would actually be pretty awesome, specially if we both died. i never do the special attack since it takes about 47 mins to cast but it hits pretty hard, its like a wog with ring of the first born and crown of dusk equipped.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu May 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Don't beat yourself up over it Lars. Have some real duels, learn some tactics and develop a style. There's alot of players here who'd be happy to spar and tutor you.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu May 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Lol sorry Rant duh how could I forget the ending...how silly of me of course we both die at the same time lol!

Ya the Grants R2 hits like a bloody tank....but if someone get me with it I am not even mad I am impressed...its so slow you would pretty much have to twop someone then use it...oh wait hold on that's what kiln spawn 3V1 gankers do...whoops my bad :oops:
    Majikero07
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Majikero07 Thu May 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Someone do a Pinwheel family cosplay! Father will use heavy armor, Mother will use medium and magic, Child can be light armor and fast rolls. Everybody should be able to shoot fireball or whatever Pinwheel throws.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu May 24, 2012 8:01 pm

ive only been able to get 4 people with it sadly, last time was Lance on the church, i always do it when they least expect it, it rarely works but when it does its so awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:51 pm