Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Tolvo
ViralEnsign_
Imarreteet23
dancash1808
MsCherryBlossom
Buggy Virus
Kaminari
TehInfamousAmos
User
13 posters

For Dark Souls Youtube Victim...

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

For Dark Souls Youtube Victim... - Page 2 Empty Re: For Dark Souls Youtube Victim...

Post by Tolvo Fri May 25, 2012 8:16 pm

I'll explain in a PM since this is a Powder Keg.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

For Dark Souls Youtube Victim... - Page 2 Empty Re: For Dark Souls Youtube Victim...

Post by Kaminari Fri May 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Oh yea, btw, good idea with the thread Acidic,

@ Rynn, Should I feel hitted by your comment when you say "I don't want to see YOU guys start it again" ? For some reason that camed a bit after my reply in the thread but I never said anything til that guy, just checking if you are gonna blame people who never did anything as well :/ but I suppose it's just coincidence it came a few replies after mine?
    MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MsCherryBlossom Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm

I agree with what Rynn said about majority people not being sorry I know for a fact several specific users are not sorry including the one that PM me about me "criticizing" him about honor.

Id actually applaud if I see people more accepting of different views and play styles here in the future. Hopefully it happens.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri May 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Kaminari wrote:Oh yea, btw, good idea with the thread Acidic,

@ Rynn, Should I feel hitted by your comment when you say "I don't want to see YOU guys start it again" ? For some reason that camed a bit after my reply in the thread but I never said anything til that guy, just checking if you are gonna blame people who never did anything as well :/ but I suppose it's just coincidence it came a few replies after mine?
    Coincidence.
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Fri May 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Wow, that really sucks.

I mean yeah, I had a bit of a vitriolic reaction at first, but I calmed down and took back some of what I said. I dislike the way he played but I don't dislike the guy, and it's a shame his videos aren't up anymore, even if I didn't enjoy them.

I hope he can start uploading again, eventually.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Buggy Virus wrote:I'm so lost.

The Dark Souls community has too much drama.

People please, read his signature.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Herpes, that is all. I was just attempting to change the subject silly
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Tolvo is of great gratitude to say, that I was always found.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 25, 2012 8:55 pm

I think that belongs in the Let it Out thread.

That was a very weird joke, but I went for it anyway.

Indeed.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 25, 2012 9:05 pm

To be fair, a good amount are sorry in the Forum. Tolvo I know is, and Amos is. I am. Possibly Rynn, the other girl, and a good amount of the community.

I responded to Amos' first post here, saying that it is unlikely that all agree with it. However, I know a good amount is sorry. I am sorry. I never grieved him, never looked down or up on him. He is, as everyone, just another guy. I feel sorry for the amount of strife that the people of the internet caused. That was not good at all. By the definition of the majorities' ethics and morals, even if I don't follow them, many of you would consider it evil. So, I think that at least the removal of arrogance and ignorance, and the sight that variety exists for man (and the choices as well), in which he is part of.

I got grieved by people like him online at times. I prefer to show my deepest gratitude of being upset at times, but never a revolt. Still, I always have a good amount of respect for their choices they made. Of course, it doesn't mean I have to take their choice in consideration as well. I take my own route. I always come back to hit them harder than they hit me, and I always fill my thirst for vengeance IN GAME. You should do the same, if you feel that way.

If you do not agree, do it as well. Follow your own ideals of play. Just remember that others do as well.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Fri May 25, 2012 9:37 pm

On that note, the thread is locked. Proper Bow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:14 am