Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Zweihander bs?

Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Zweihander bs? Empty Zweihander bs?

Post by Zakkia Sat May 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Is there anyway to beat this laggy bs? its like i can never avoid it lol.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Zweihander bs? Empty Re: Zweihander bs?

Post by Forum Pirate Sat May 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Learn to fight lock-off and pivot as you swing
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat May 26, 2012 5:21 pm

theres really no difference in a zwei and other weapons when it comes to backstabs(well it does do a lot of dmg without hornets but so do other ultra gs). if someone is legitimately lagging(i mean lagging not just them backstabbing you) then honestly you dont NEED to fight them. i give people a few chances and if the connection between us is just that bad, i wont fight them. a lot of people are really quick to claim "lag-stab" but its a lot of the time not the case. you will be well aware if the person is actually laggy. lag doesnt apply to only backstabs so it will be noticeable before you get backstabed.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat May 26, 2012 5:26 pm

For me lag is when you backstab someone, roll 5 times and then got teleported back and backstabbed. This happens a lot when there are more than 3 people in one world.

Not much to do, put on hornets ring and go for a backstab revenge if you survive
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat May 26, 2012 5:31 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:theres really no difference in a zwei and other weapons when it comes to backstabs(well it does do a lot of dmg without hornets but so do other ultra gs). if someone is legitimately lagging(i mean lagging not just them backstabbing you) then honestly you dont NEED to fight them. i give people a few chances and if the connection between us is just that bad, i wont fight them. a lot of people are really quick to claim "lag-stab" but its a lot of the time not the case. you will be well aware if the person is actually laggy. lag doesnt apply to only backstabs so it will be noticeable before you get backstabed.

Watch the feet. If they're feet stutter step or don't move at all, lag is worse than normal. Though I have had a few laggy fights I didn't know were laggy untill after a super sketchy bs, they are uncommon, there is usually a sign.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 pm