Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ViralEnsign_
zCorne7z
6 posters

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    zCorne7z
    zCorne7z


    Posts : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-27
    Age : 27
    Location : London

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by zCorne7z Sun May 27, 2012 4:00 pm

    Welcome to the Dragon Slayer Covenant. It is our job, our duty, to keep Lordran free of these vile beasts. It is also our duty to protect our master, Ornstein, and his companion Smough, from those who wish to steal his crown.

    Rankings, in order of low to high;

    Warrior
    Knight
    Bishop
    Bloodthirsty
    Slayer

    (all rankings have +1 and +2 that must be achieved before a new rank can be earned.)

    The covenant is focused on helping players in the Valley of Drakes, and invading players in Anor Londo to stop them from defeating our master, Ornstein. To rank up, simply provide

    CURRENT MEMBERS
    -----------------------

    zCorne7z - Master

    (recruiting, obviously)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel


    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 31
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 27, 2012 4:32 pm

    Hey there nice covenant idea. Its nice to see new guys getting in on the Covenants section of the forum. However I just have to voice a slight concern I have for the safety of your group.

    You see at present the Noble Knights, and extremely popular group for which reason I can only attempt to fathom and ruled by my archnemesis, already has a dragon hunters wing too it. At present the Knights stand pretty strong and are getting a really big following.

    I don't mean to sound like a **** but unless this covenant is marketed really well I feel you might be losing out/ competing with the knights.

    However if you ever want to join the dark side of the covenant lines there is more room to manoeuvre!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed


    Posts : 2042
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Age : 28
    Location : Maryland, United States of America

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 27, 2012 4:43 pm

    Viral's right; this happened with a covenant earlier that was too similar to a part of the Follower's of Izalith. You have to compete with an established group and that is no easy task but if you can do it more power to you.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 111
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by DxV04 Sun May 27, 2012 10:03 pm

    ViralEnsign_ wrote:Hey there nice covenant idea. Its nice to see new guys getting in on the Covenants section of the forum. However I just have to voice a slight concern I have for the safety of your group.

    You see at present the Noble Knights, and extremely popular group for which reason I can only attempt to fathom and ruled by my archnemesis, already has a dragon hunters wing too it. At present the Knights stand pretty strong and are getting a really big following.

    I don't mean to sound like a **** but unless this covenant is marketed really well I feel you might be losing out/ competing with the knights.

    However if you ever want to join the dark side of the covenant lines there is more room to manoeuvre!

    I agree whole heartedly with this man! Proper Bow Good one Viral !!
    avatar
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead


    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by User Sun May 27, 2012 10:05 pm

    I have some room, if you would prefer the Dark Sign of the Community. it is very warming and warning, to say the least.
    avatar
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead


    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by User Sun May 27, 2012 10:33 pm

    I also like to point out that the valley of drakes has no form of online play. Sorry.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead


    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 33
    Location : International waters

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by Forum Pirate Sun May 27, 2012 10:48 pm

    Indeed, the more successful groups are fairly permissive, allowing for varying playstiles, while still having and maintaining rules, frequently involving a clear (and unobtainable) goal, and supported by custom lore. Look at the Lifehunters, Noble knights, and Peddeler Princes for decent examples.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 111
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by DxV04 Sun May 27, 2012 11:28 pm

    Forum Pirate wrote:Indeed, the more successful groups are fairly permissive, allowing for varying playstiles, while still having and maintaining rules, frequently involving a clear (and unobtainable) goal, and supported by custom lore. Look at the Lifehunters, Noble knights, and Peddeler Princes for decent examples.

    :suspect: So you are saying the Gravesworn and the POLG are not decent examples? Well What is it


    Alright then I will boot up my PS3 and go looking for you silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel


    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 31
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 28, 2012 2:23 am

    DxV04 wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:Indeed, the more successful groups are fairly permissive, allowing for varying playstiles, while still having and maintaining rules, frequently involving a clear (and unobtainable) goal, and supported by custom lore. Look at the Lifehunters, Noble knights, and Peddeler Princes for decent examples.

    :suspect: So you are saying the Gravesworn and the POLG are not decent examples? New Covenant: Dragon Slayers 3596227959


    Alright then I will boot up my PS3 and go looking for you silly

    Damn straight, and while Im sorry to turn this off topic again, nobody ever mentions the Gravesworn in their listings of User Covs when we were (like the POLG) one of the very first.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead


    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 33
    Location : International waters

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by Forum Pirate Mon May 28, 2012 2:29 am

    Joking statement: So was redbull, they still suck.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel


    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 31
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 28, 2012 2:33 am

    Owch.... yeah our ship has sailed but Im still getting more and more members joining the team. I just wish that some of the old guys like GodsHorseman and Fatty, and maybe even GreyveDigger would come back into the fold.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead


    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 33
    Location : International waters

    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by Forum Pirate Mon May 28, 2012 2:46 am

    I'm sure you'll bring it back. I was considering building my one and only non dm as a gravelord. Assuming I go through with it I'll join up. I'll still LH most times, but I'll ba able to do it as a gravelord too.

    Sponsored content


    New Covenant: Dragon Slayers Empty Re: New Covenant: Dragon Slayers

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:16 pm