Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Mace or Morning Star?

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Mace or Morning Star? Empty Mace or Morning Star?

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:29 am

Just that. I'm doing a heavy miracle caster, that means a lot of faith and attunement. So I'm going for Divine Weapons. What's better? I think that a Mace could easily break the guard of a shield but on the other hand, a Morning Star has bleed but does thrust damage so it's no so good in breaking shields' guards.

What's your opinion?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Mace or Morning Star? Empty Re: Mace or Morning Star?

Post by RANT Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:41 am

morning star looks awesome but id go with the mace, breaks shields faster. is this for pvp? cause ive never seen anyone use maces in pvp i tried them but ended up getting my *** kicked almost every time.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:45 am

Interested in the crecsent axe or a devine great axe?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:48 am

JY4answer wrote:Interested in the crecsent axe or a devine great axe?

I will be using the Crescent Axe as my main weapon, but I would like a different weapon as a backup, that's the reason for this post, thanks anyway. I mean for both PvP and PvE, but I'm mainly interested in the results that they give in PvP. I haven't seen someone with a Mace/Morning Star in PvP neither. But I haven't tried it myself.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:51 am

ChizFreak wrote:

I will be using the Crescent Axe as my main weapon, but I would like a different weapon as a backup, that's the reason for this post, thanks anyway. I mean for both PvP and PvE, but I'm mainly interested in the results that they give in PvP. I haven't seen someone with a Mace/Morning Star in PvP neither. But I haven't tried it myself.

Slow-ish moveset, short range, mediocre damage. Plenty of better options. If you have the cescent axe as a main, a rapier or straight sword is a nice backup if you want speed. Otherwise, I'd stick to the main and use the weight on armor.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:55 am

JY4answer wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:

Slow-ish moveset, short range, mediocre damage. Plenty of better options. If you have the cescent axe as a main, a rapier or straight sword is a nice backup if you want speed. Otherwise, I'd stick to the main and use the weight on armor.

Ok, I have a Fire Estoc +10 right here so.... I should keep that as my backup or maybe go for a Divine Long Sword (or another divine sword)? No big weapons, 18 stret is too much already for this toon.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:00 am

ChizFreak wrote:
    JY4answer wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:

Ok, I have a Fire Estoc +10 right here so.... I should keep that as my backup or maybe go for a Divine Long Sword (or another divine sword)? No big weapons, 18 stret is too much already for this toon.

I love the Estoc so much its my only weapon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:25 pm