Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
SmittyRomps
FrEyes
BackwardsBaboon
kramage
ViralEnsign_
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
Artorias
ChizFreak
deadagain
BoilerFan8472
sonofartorias
JoeBroski09
Viexnia
GkMrBane
mugenis4real
WyrmHero
Extertionist
22 posters

Thing That'd Be Awesome If It's In The DLC

Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Thing That'd Be Awesome If It's In The DLC Empty Thing That'd Be Awesome If It's In The DLC

Post by Extertionist Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:52 am

What if there's a new blacksmith in the DLC that could forge a new kind of weapon? If so what'd they forge?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Thing That'd Be Awesome If It's In The DLC Empty Re: Thing That'd Be Awesome If It's In The DLC

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:26 am

Cursed weapons. Get enough hits and you are turned into a statue. You'll see the noobs changing their giants for paladin armor and dingy robes muahahaha how funny.

I would spend all day firing cursed arrows to the gankers phantoms in the forest. That would be so funny, seeing one of them turning into stone while the host and the other running in circles panicked. LOL!

Last edited by WyrmHero on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Thing That'd Be Awesome If It's In The DLC Empty Re: Thing That'd Be Awesome If It's In The DLC

Post by mugenis4real Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:31 am

Some new pyromancy or magic would be sweet. The game has 3 faith based covenants as it is, so an Int covenant or another pyro cov would also be cool happy
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Demon weapons that boost stats according to build up meter u get from hitting your enemy.
    Viexnia
    Viexnia
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Viexnia Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Ha ha! Cursed weapons would be great.
    New magics! I <3 being a pyromancer.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:17 pm

A pyromancy based buff. Two. Poison and fire. But either one would require a different covenant.
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:18 pm

i would love cursed weapon's
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:33 pm

new magics would be cool, especially if there's a talisman or catalyst that allows you to cast all 4 types of magic(sorcery, pyro, faith, new)
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:34 pm

A Boomarang
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:41 pm

deadagain wrote:A Boomarang
    What is this, Zelda?! Everyone who's ever played terraria knows boomerangs suck! lol!

Give me a diamond sword sword!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Poison and Plague, they were awesome in Demon's Souls.

It would work so well against Heavy Armor guys. Let's be honest, daggers sucks for damage unless buffed, and/or going for criticals against heavy armor. And heavy armors have high bleed resistance so..... I think that would make quick smaller weapons with low base damage useful against heavy armor.

I know there is poison resin, but it simply sucks, a good build upgrade path for poison, and to make it better (let's say ascension) you have Plague. You need a Poison Dagger +5 (upgraded with new titanites) and then you can ascend it to Plague. The higher the plague upgrade, the higher the BUILD UP (not the damage, because it's already somewhat powerful). That would work, isn't it?

Last edited by ChizFreak on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:17 pm

apparently there is a item that lets u voice chat....
    Viexnia
    Viexnia
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Viexnia Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Artorias wrote:apparently there is a item that lets u voice chat....

Please, go into detail!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:19 pm

WTF

I just want voice chat for Dark Souls (but in PS3!). It would make cooping so much better. I could say to that newbie guy: "Don't stand there! Dodge Smough's attacks, don't block them!"
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 pm

It was on e3 ill post more when its back on
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm

http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive
    at 3:30 pdt there will be gameplay!!
    go on now
    Viexnia
    Viexnia
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Viexnia Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm

ChizFreak wrote:

WTF

I just want voice chat for Dark Souls (but in PS3!). It would make cooping so much better. I could say to that newbie guy: "Don't stand there! Dodge Smough's attacks, don't block them!"
    That in my opinion would be quite annoying.. I mean, send the poor guy home if you think he's going to just be a nuisance silly Skype is an alternative.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm

id love to the awesome parry animations of the hornet ring without having to use the hornet ring? the club face bash is sooo beautiful on the eyes,
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Viexnia wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:

WTF

That in my opinion would be quite annoying.. I mean, send the poor guy home if you think he's going to just be a nuisance silly Skype is an alternative.

I mean when I am helping people, I often summon phantoms because I like to play with other people, but even if the phantoms are complete newbies, I can complete the area by myself.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:30 pm

ChizFreak wrote:Poison and Plague, they were awesome in Demon's Souls.

It would work so well against Heavy Armor guys. Let's be honest, daggers sucks for damage unless buffed, and/or going for criticals against heavy armor. And heavy armors have high bleed resistance so..... I think that would make quick smaller weapons with low base damage useful against heavy armor.

I know there is poison resin, but it simply sucks, a good build upgrade path for poison, and to make it better (let's say ascension) you have Plague. You need a Poison Dagger +5 (upgraded with new titanites) and then you can ascend it to Plague. The higher the plague upgrade, the higher the BUILD UP (not the damage, because it's already somewhat powerful). That would work, isn't it?

Now that I think about it, it would make Dual Wielding weapons useful too:

Poison - Plague weapons combo

Weapon of choice - Plague combo

Plague - Long reach weapon (like a spear)

I'm sure there would be other combos too
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Chimera tail drop - Guardian tail
    also the guy said dlc is out this fall
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:48 pm

A batarang!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 pm

and a lamp!!! I LOVE LAMP!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:12 am

billy_bayonet wrote:and a lamp!!! I LOVE LAMP!
    Don't get carried away, Brick. I mean, Billy. You'll end up stealing another elk... >.> Stay away from my elk! I know they're still alive and kicking when I shoot them, but the arrow will kill them eventually. SO STAY AWAY FROM IT! MINE!

There should be a bleed arrow. cheers epic. With a real composite bow. And it bleeds instantly, but the bow is slow. Ahh. I'd so do that. Then put on the fog ring with camo. Oyeh.

The true forest hunter.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:48 am

well, I'm going to be boring and think small for the minute so I am pleasantly surprised by the bigger stuff,
    all I want is a place to buy/farm/exchange humanity for/ divine blessings. so that at least those people who dont glitch and dupe can get on an even playing field with those who do. alternatively (JUST NERF THAT CRAP!) *ahem*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:13 pm