Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
User
Rynn
6 posters

Great Club

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Great Club Empty Great Club

Post by Rynn Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 pm

Few questions pertaining to this item;

The weapon can poison people, how much damage per tick does it do, and how fact does it inflict the poison effect? If I use the poison buff on it, will it cause poison even faster, and/or more potent poison?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Great Club Empty Re: Great Club

Post by User Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:33 pm

It wouldn't matter that much how much poison it does. It has 180 points in poison. Unlike other poisonous weapons, such as the Gravelord Sword (which can take about a few swings to get it, usually around 5-6 hits), it will take a longer time for the club, probably around close to 10 or more for most enemies. And witha strength weapon such as it, it wouldn't really matter if their was poison damage or not. They will usually die pretty fast and hard with strength weapons. Not to mention how long it takes to swing the club (I tried its speed, it ain't so bad compared to others), and how long it will take to fill th Poison bar, since the Poison Bar always goes down till it hits zero (so about 12-15 hits for most enemies). The Poison is a plus, but don't depend upon it.

As it is, the Poison Buff will make your life a hole lot faster to poison someone, although not as fast as other poison weapons as the Gravelord Sword. Still, it is a good weapon, and aonly the few that can poison (most aim for bleeding). Although since the Poison Cluve is 180 poison build, and the Poison Resin is not that high, it will be about close to the gravelord swords 300 points, if not more. It is a Poison Weapon and not Toxic, so it will do as much damage as any poison weapon does. About 3 clicks a second or two, If I recall correctly. The Poison Buff only makes your hits to poison someone quicker.
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:43 pm

You all are thinking about the large club, not the great club. The great club doesn't do poison damage. The large club does a small amount of poison damage. Adding rotten pine resin greatly increases the large club's ability to poison and should permit you to one-hit-poison some enemies.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:34 pm

what he said, theyre actually really good in pvp if you know how to use them, i just started using them and im adding them to my list of fave weapons.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Poison aside, the large club has devastating power and a great move-set.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Moving to general. This is not PVP specific

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:43 pm