Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
AHS DaNiTh
Malacath
Bamjam
7 posters

Kiln dead on 360?

Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Kiln dead on 360? Empty Kiln dead on 360?

Post by Bamjam Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:12 pm

So i finaly opened up the kiln and started to do some gravelording there. Ive been standing here for 45m and i only get 1 invasion and the dude is a darkwraith... Im only lvl 100 but i thought to get some action here but i guess i was wrong. Is everybody and his mother moved to the Burg and forest or is it that im a bit low level still? it just sucks to wait so long for some pvp...

So is the Kiln of the first flame now a dead pvp spot or whats up here?
    Malacath
    Malacath
    Casual
    Casual

Kiln dead on 360? Empty Re: Kiln dead on 360?

Post by Malacath Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:47 pm

I don't know if it's dead, but it wouldn't surprise me. Last time I PvPed there I've only met gankers , hackers and dragon-bow-glitchers.
    Since then I've stayed at distance and other players enjoing fair fights might have as well untill only the unfair(as I see it) ones were left and in consequence they left as well.

Or maybe it was just a bad day/time, you never know.
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:54 pm

After waiting at the kiln for some invaders for 2 hours i had 2 DW to fight. this just sucks, gonna pwn gwyn fast and move back to my beloved forest and Burg!
    AHS DaNiTh
    AHS DaNiTh
    Regular
    Regular

Post by AHS DaNiTh Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Its definatly the time of day, i go there early in the morning or late morning and it is dead but from 5-12 at night its crazy...sometimes i get invaded the second i step out of the safe zone. The burg and the forest are also good places to check out if its dead, but you could man up and invade people, everyone is waiting in their world and only a few people are invadeding, think about it!!!
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:22 pm

AHS DaNiTh wrote:Its definatly the time of day, i go there early in the morning or late morning and it is dead but from 5-12 at night its crazy...sometimes i get invaded the second i step out of the safe zone. The burg and the forest are also good places to check out if its dead, but you could man up and invade people, everyone is waiting in their world and only a few people are invadeding, think about it!!!

Maybe its because i live in europe and was playing in the afternoon here and not much people where online or something. But now i just killed Gwyn and it will take me a day or 2 to get back at the kiln again.
    Now i left taurus and butterfly alive and started some GL action at the forest bf and i get constant invasions from SoV, only thing is that area is so small for 1v2-3's i must have cliffdived like 3 times now...

And about the invading part, im a gravelord and im out of cracked eyes so no invading for me 8).
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:29 pm

eyes of death act as the wss so you probably should level up to 120 for your GL sign to show up to people sl 110 to 130.
    omega Elf
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by omega Elf Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:23 pm

i am always doing pvp but i create new builds quite often so i don't have time to get them all to the kiln, i usually just pvp at the forrest which seems to have the highest invasion rate
    i generally don't invade there though due to gankers i prefer duels so i host and wait to get invaded.
    To increase invasion rate get sl 60 or 120 and use dried fingers, I get constant 1v1 and 2v1
    I often have to jump off the cliff to get to the fire because the fog gates always up

Last edited by omega Elf on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:23 pm

I havent been playing much lately, but i played for 4hrs last night in the burg. I had maybe 5 legit fights out of maybe 60 or more. The amount of people who appeared to be using a lag switch(or something idk anything about that stuff) was staggering. I'm not talking about normal lag, this was lag where they would vanish for 2 or more seconds at a time. You could basically only see them if they were standing still, and by that time they were not there anymore. To top that off a lot of them were using devine blessings. I had noticed the amount of people with lag this intense growing for a while(mainly ran into them in the forest) but now,at least for me, it has pretty much become the norm in the dueling areas. If im the only one experiencing this, that sucks and i have horrible luck. The only time i have fun playing dks pvp now is if i actually get lucky and get someone with a steady connection, which seems to be getting rarer by the minute,and invading(but i keep invading noobs which is kinda boring) i dont even care about what tactics people use, thats not even an issue.This lag though, it sucks any remaining fun out of the game. I really want to know if anyone else is having this issue, cause im truly not exaggerating at the amount of people who seemed to be abusing this. I started to just exit out and keep trying to get people with a steady connection but they were so few and far between that i just gave up. This was in the most popular dueling area and i tend to have better luck in the more obscure pvp areas, but that usually means you have to wait for fights(sometimes much longer then im willing to). its a shame. 😢
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:36 am

^ I noticed the lag issue also last few weeks. I met guys before who had it but it seems the last few weeks its getting worse somehow. Like teleporting people and crazy stuff like that. It really sucks cuz its hard to fight people like that specially when they are just bs fishing. Only thing i can do in such situations is just R1 spam my mlgs unlocked and hope for the best lol. I send a msg to one of these guys and he sayd he didnt had any lag at all, but i also know it cant be my internet or anything.
    AHS DaNiTh
    AHS DaNiTh
    Regular
    Regular

Post by AHS DaNiTh Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 am

To be honest its probably your connection causing it, there are definatly not that many people with lag switches and yes people do dup divine blessings put u just gotta cheat then...i have near perfect connection 99% of the time
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:35 am

You should go to SL 120. I've been getting plenty of PvP in the Kiln.
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:33 am

AHS DaNiTh wrote:To be honest its probably your connection causing it, there are definatly not that many people with lag switches and yes people do dup divine blessings put u just gotta cheat then...i have near perfect connection 99% of the time

Im sure its not my connection because i was in a 1v3 and 2 guys where normal and 1 guy was teleporting all over the place. I also dont think people got lag switches but they probably just got a crappy connection or are on the otherside of the world or something, but since im hosting this seems strange to me.

Why did you get downrepped lol?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:12 am