Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Rin
ThatPerson
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
eminusx
Eolan
Reaperfan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
dancash1808
Federally
Baldor Ostarv
WyrmHero
ViralEnsign_
skarekrow13
Serious_Much
billy_bayonet
Spurgun
Forum Pirate
DoughGuy
Madara
24 posters

Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

Poll

Daughter of Seath and Dusk?

[ 5 ]
    Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap12%Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [12%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap22%Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 17 ]
    Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap41%Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [41%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap24%Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [24%] 

Total Votes: 41
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 4 Empty Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

Post by Federally Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:56 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I think my video is in dark. I haven't left it light long in any play through

Well that's sad sad
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 4 Empty Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:22 pm

The paintings don't change either. I was very upset. Although not as much as I still am at Rickert that son of a.....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:05 pm

RICKERT! Although as far as Im concerned Im finished most of his story.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:06 am

Just remember his story always ends in brutal murder at my hands
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:26 am

Isnt it brutal attempted murder?
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 am

You can kill Rickert, spear + shield
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:45 am

You can also call rickert heinous names...
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 am

It's actual murder. The first time was with a completely base spear. Took forever. Now I'm glad it did.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 am

You can hurt him with a BSS, but i couldn't reach him after the first strike. I'm sure that a BSS+buff would kill him, as long as you aren't in NG+ or beyond.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:23 am

n-n-n-n-n-n-necrobump!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:35 am

I think this whole debate is a stupid one.....there is no evidence that Seath did the nasty with any NPC.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:30 am

I think the prevailing concept is more that Seath used a turkey baster as a surrogate or something similar to that.......
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Seath had a foursome with Gwynevere, Dusk, and Everlasting Dragon.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Lol, dragons become undead without or without enough scales, they unfortunately become rotting corpses thats why Seath without his scales is the 'true undead' and as something that dose not live he cannot reproduce. If Priscilla was 'made' by him with genetic manipulation, cloneing or dragon magic the female he chose as the babies mother wouldn't matter.

In my opinion its clearly the undead dragon protecting the bridge in PW and the mother dose not matter, as for the Velka theory, i will not even state my opinion to not offend any of you but the only reason that set is there is because of what Priscilla was at the early parts of development, and the spells are what she would use if they didn't scrap the project.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:59 pm

The Undead are physically still alive, for the most part. Their heart and lungs still work, and they can still think, so obviously their brains still work.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:54 am

Yeh the human undead and even then there is no knowledge on their organs, the only babyies in Lorderan however are long dead and this is more proof then most theories to say undead are infertile in their state. Seath however is a true undead and even the fact he is bling proofs that other organs seath may have are also dead.

I don't even understand why everyone thinks its him. lf there is no real timeline then Priscilla could have been born back before the dragons extinction, also why are y'all stuck with 'a dragon must be a he' thing?!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:52 am

Rin wrote:Yeh the human undead and even then there is no knowledge on their organs, the only babyies in Lorderan however are long dead and this is more proof then most theories to say undead are infertile in their state. Seath however is a true undead and even the fact he is bling proofs that other organs seath may have are also dead.

I don't even understand why everyone thinks its him. lf there is no real timeline then Priscilla could have been born back before the dragons extinction, also why are y'all stuck with 'a dragon must be a he' thing?!

They can bleed and they can drown; their hearts and lungs are working. They can think, so their brain is as well. You can be stun-locked (that's pain), see, and hear; that's three of the 5 "basic" senses.

All of their other organs are working. Yes, they might be infertile. However, that might just be due to all of the women having hit menopause or the undead not wanting to raise kids during the "zombie apocalypse."
    samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by samster628 Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:30 am

Seath is the only dragon not to have scales and is white. priscilla lacks scales and her tail is the same coulour. Add to that seaths reputation of creating strange creatures and its a near certanty he is the father one way or another.
    why anyone would think dusk is priscillas parent is beyond me. For obvious biological reasons (size) and lack of evidence to support dusk being the mother. the only link is invisiblity but that i think can be disregarded. remamber oolicile magic cant turn you invisible due to risk of dissapation. I think priscilla turns invisible not by using a spell on herself but on the air around her. the swirling snow backs this.
    Gwenevere while possibly priscillas mother has very little evidence to support her. So she's the only female person of a simerlar size to seath in the game. True but that doesnt make her the only seath sized person in existence.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:01 am

Gwynevere is not as tall as many of you guys think. Remember that she's an illusion created by Gwyndolin, so it's mostly an exaggeration. I put her shorter than Gwyn, but as tall as a Silver Knight.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:27 am

Seath isn't white he's light blue in the game and grey in the arts, priscilla has no scales because she is a halfbreed also unlike seath she has hair and fur like 'other' dragons and if not for the human part she resemblance a normal dragon more. Also funny enough every creature seath made is blue or/and made from cristals and they all have seaths 'features'. The Painted World gives more evidence as it was created long ago so the now undead dragons could have still been alive when priscilla was born. Also the size of the mother dose not matter shes 50% dragon and 50% human so her smaller size is another proof of the fact she is half human...

edit: Wyrm, if Dark Sun Gwyndolin was seen as weak an he was bigger then silver knights then Gwyneverewill be at least 2x hes size...
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:10 am

Gwyndolin is a tall as a SK actually (if you remove the tentacles legs). I don't think Gwyny is taller than her father rin.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:38 am

WyrmHero wrote:Gwynevere is not as tall as many of you guys think. Remember that she's an illusion created by Gwyndolin, so it's mostly an exaggeration. I put her shorter than Gwyn, but as tall as a Silver Knight.
    Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 4 Phoenix01

*Objection theme on*

Your Honor,this person lied in his testimony!

*present a photo of a room in Anor Londo*

As you can see in this photo,there is a painting of Gwynevere AS TALL AS THE ILLUSION(Not only the boobs!) hence except if Gwyndolin changed every painting to fit his illusion,it is actually possible that Seath,who didn't get enough from **** maidens from Anor Londo,raped Gwynevere who escaped Anor Londo and made her pregnant of Priscilla!

I'm done your Honor.
    Christoph
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Christoph Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Gwyverne is the mother, since her statue is in front of the picture.
    And since she is the only person big enough to survive being *** by a dragon...
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Seath isn't exactly the greatest fighter in the world. I'm pretty sure a goddess would at least be able to escape him.
    samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by samster628 Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:11 pm

i agree with shikar. also as i have already said just because Gvere is the only person big enough we see in game it doesnt make her the only person big enough in existence. Also kudos to that guy with the objection theme.
    On an anatomical level do dragons mate like humans (you get the idea) or do they prehaps mate in other ways? Hmm anyways i am certain Dusk is not priscillas mother and i think its unlikly Gvere is too. Is it just me or are people so narrow minded in these forums? Thinking that just because someone is'nt mentioned in lore they cannot exist and just because someone is mentioned in lore (EG GoW) that they have to appear in game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:11 am