Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Quick Question Re Cat (Forest) Covenant

Stavross169

Quick Question Re Cat (Forest) Covenant  Empty Quick Question Re Cat (Forest) Covenant

Post by Stavross169 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 am

Hi Guys,

First Post absolutely loving the game, but i fear i have made a huge mistake!

Would very much like to get this Ring (the one that lets you wear proper armour but still be able to move and roll quickly) My character is more about speed but at the moment only has really weak armour.

After opening the Forest up, i found the cat and without knowing what i was doing started to have a chat. A Yes or No option came up in the dialouge and I thought i'd be clever and check the guide first to make sure i didnt screw anything up so i backed out by pressing O.

Read the guide and thought, awesome i can get the really cool ring out of this! went back for a chat with the cat and now he wont speak to me because i didnt say YES first time!

Can i go speak to the Priest under the first bell and get my sins absolved and be able to speak to the Cat again and get the Ninja's ring?

Thanks...
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Quick Question Re Cat (Forest) Covenant  Empty Re: Quick Question Re Cat (Forest) Covenant

Post by nsane32 Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:33 pm

yes if you absolve your sins the cat will talk to you also you can remain in the covenant if you wish by doing so again after kill the ninja for the ring

EDIT:I can also do trade if you are on XBL
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Quick Question Re Cat (Forest) Covenant  Empty Re: Quick Question Re Cat (Forest) Covenant

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Yeah like nsane said absolving your sins should work and if you have to just post a trade request in the appropriate secction of the forums.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 pm