Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

giving any/all unique weapons for a BB buddy

passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

giving any/all unique weapons for a BB buddy Empty giving any/all unique weapons for a BB buddy

Post by passivefamiliar Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 pm

So, here is the run dowm. First. Im on ps3. Username passivefamiliar. SL n/a. I need someone to help me boost souls in the aspect of BB glitch. I want 99x of all the souls items to be able to recreate multiple 120 pvp builds. Anyone interested msg me on psn. I have all unique weapons for trade. Thanks. I can help any way as well.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

giving any/all unique weapons for a BB buddy Empty Re: giving any/all unique weapons for a BB buddy

Post by Reaperfan Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Unfortunately this forum isn't the place to be asking for this kind of thing. I'm sure plenty of people have spare souls they'd be willing to donate, but talking about glitching of any kind, including BB glitching is for the most part against the rules, and not many people here condone the BB glitch's use in any kind of extensive manner. I see this is your first post and so realize that you're new here, just try to keep this stuff in mind in the future.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

giving any/all unique weapons for a BB buddy Empty Re: giving any/all unique weapons for a BB buddy

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:58 pm

What Reaper said.

The BB Glitch is really only acceptable under certain circumstances, like you just lost your best toon and you need to fast track him back.

Welcome to the Forums BTW, all are welcome, all are welcome.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Well... alright then. Thanks for being polite about it. Im not big on glitching either, i just want to use different builds for pvp sake. And...im lazy. Guess i'll farm. My offer still stands though for helping anyone in any other way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:37 pm