Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
DoughGuy
Forum Pirate
Shindori
7 posters

MOTHERF... OKAY SCREW IT IM RANTING. You guys will love this.

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

MOTHERF... OKAY SCREW IT IM RANTING. You guys will love this. Empty MOTHERF... OKAY SCREW IT IM RANTING. You guys will love this.

Post by Shindori Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:14 am

So I'm in the painted world of Ariamis, right?
    All's going well, pretty awesome, and hey, even got a Lightning Washing Pole+4.
    Im kicking *** like it's nobody's business on my samurai build, it's insane.
    ...then come the dragon projectile spammers.
    Why the *** would you ruing such a good experience with this?

Numero dos. The goddamn special weapon buffing. WHAT. THE. CRAP.
    I see some guy come in. We bow, everything's good... THEN HE BUFFS A DEMON GREAT AXE OR WHATEVER WITH CMW (EDIT: It also was buffed with the darkmoon buff).
    Needless to say, I **** a titanite demon from this ********.
    I mean come on, really?!

And is there NO SAFE PLACE TO DUEL ANYMORE?!
    DARK SOULS PROBLEMS #1:
    GANKERS. GANKERS EVERYWHERE.
    Only reason I won was my anger fueled me and I took them down one by one to the point the host messaged me this:
    Its like I could hear my fallen comrades just whispering, "Run... run for your life, he's coming!!" And next thing I know, I was stunlocked by your zwei.

Jesus *** christ on a pogo stick jumping up on the cross, I can't wait for the goddamn Colosseum arena thing. It'll be our salvation.

I feel so ashamed, but my character looks just like one of the many out there. Havel legs and gauntlets, black knight armor and mask of the child with a grass crest shield and lightning zweihander +5. But it works so well.

Last edited by Shindori on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

MOTHERF... OKAY SCREW IT IM RANTING. You guys will love this. Empty Re: MOTHERF... OKAY SCREW IT IM RANTING. You guys will love this.

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:24 am

I'm confused, the demon great axe can be buffed normally, and common builds are common because they're effective. No reason to be ashamed of using an effective method.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

MOTHERF... OKAY SCREW IT IM RANTING. You guys will love this. Empty Re: MOTHERF... OKAY SCREW IT IM RANTING. You guys will love this.

Post by Shindori Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:26 am

The weapon was buffed twice, CMW and Darkmoon buffed as well.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:28 am

Should probably make that clear.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:30 am

done and done
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:42 am

Well no. Some people will always be willing to do whatever it takes to win. Expecting them to leave you out of it is isn't reasonable, it is their goal to beat you after all. So wherever the duelists go, cheaters will follow.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:44 am

Idk man. for some reason.. I feel like im just joining the crowd doing that build. But I like how it looks and works for me. Seems I'm always picking the popular choices.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:47 am

Join the Wiki Fight Club. It is the safe haven, and those *** are good lol

Last edited by Federally on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 am

My level's 169 atm. :/ on my main anyways.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:51 am

Shindori wrote:Idk man. for some reason.. I feel like im just joining the crowd doing that build. But I like how it looks and works for me. Seems I'm always picking the popular choices.

It feels that way because it's true, you cannot be distinguished from the crowd. Up to you to decide if that's good or bad.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:54 am

Federally wrote:
    Shindori wrote:Idk man. for some reason.. I feel like im just joining the crowd doing that build. But I like how it looks and works for me. Seems I'm always picking the popular choices.

It feels that way because it's true, you cannot distinguished from the crowd. Up to you to decide if that's good or bad.
    I wish there was some armor choice that worked for me AND didnt look like the rest, but truth is, this game doesn't have that many choices, so its unlikely I'll see someone with a unique one or that I'll have a unique one, though I think my samurai's pretty unique.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:55 am

Full black iron, almost as good defence, enough poise and looks badass. Switch now!
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:56 am

lmao I cant stand the look of Tarkus, as badass as he is xD
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:56 am

Design a new build that no one has yet..

Dual wielding Lightning & Fire Scimitars/Uchigatana/Washing Poles/Iato +10 with Smoughs/Havels/Stone/Giants Armour, Havels Ring and Hornets Ring..

Quick moving/dogding/backstabbing badass!
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:57 am

See thing is.. I dont see an advantage to duasl wuielding weapons. :/
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 am

I think that the problem, partly, is down to the popularity of the PvP element in Dark Souls, which is something I predicted would happen way back. In fact I remember lamenting at the time that the emphasis had shifted so much towards PvP that the game was in danger of being broken by this factor alone. It didn't affect my play much because I'm mostly a PvE player but it could be very annoying to be invaded just short of the fog door because I had gone human, so that I could summon help from Solaire or some other NPC who was put into the game precisely for that purpose.

I don't think there is a solution. The PvP game has reached saturation point, so players are increasingly resorting to more and more outlandish strategies in order to win. Well, that's my take on it anyway.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:01 am

Shindori wrote:
    Federally wrote:

It feels that way because it's true, you cannot distinguished from the crowd. Up to you to decide if that's good or bad.
    I wish there was some armor choice that worked for me AND didnt look like the rest, but truth is, this game doesn't have that many choices, so its unlikely I'll see someone with a unique one or that I'll have a unique one, though I think my samurai's pretty unique.

Doesn't have many choices? Only because you've scratched some off the list.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:04 am

@Shake: Thats why i love the fact that there will be an arena in the DLC. All I want is 1v1 or 2v2 dueling. It'll ghave a 3v1 choice as well but i wont touch that lol.

@Federally: I have all the sets Most of the ones who's looks i love dont work because ill have to equip rings for the effects i need as in poise or weight limit or such. I was thinking of making a reaper build with the lifehunt scythe but im sure someone's done it.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:17 am

You like how it looks?! *puke*
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 am

Darkson wrote:

You like how it looks??!!?!?!! *puke*
    HEY.
    ....SHUT UP.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 am

Someone has built everything. Your build, no matter what it is, is not unique. Chasing that goal can't end well.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:29 am

Shindori wrote:
    Darkson wrote:

You like how it looks??!!?!?!! *puke*
    HEY.
    ....SHUT UP.

I'm sorry, but Havel's Leggings with Black Knight Chest + an ugly distorted mask + that green particle effect the whole time, lol most probbably flipping around with your a uber-giant lightning sword.... it's beyond my understanding how anyone could like the look of that clownish outfit. silly But hey, to each his own.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:32 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2277509751267629

something like that???
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 am

@Pirate: Amen.
    @Darkson: Becausde it's so annoyingly stupid looking that it looks good. My plan is to make my enemies laugh to death.
    @Raikan: Nope. Full gold hemmed set, darkwraith head, wolf and bloodbite ring, you know the rest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:10 am