Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Federally
Baal-Avatar
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
DxV04
FruitPunchNinja
DoughGuy
TehInfamousAmos
RANT
12 posters

bk cosplay(i know but just listen)

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

bk cosplay(i know but just listen) - Page 2 Empty Re: bk cosplay(i know but just listen)

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:58 am

If you two let me join as Gwyn, i can record it and have a jolly good time!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

bk cosplay(i know but just listen) - Page 2 Empty Re: bk cosplay(i know but just listen)

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 am

holy crap that would be awesome, we're doing clean co op btw, only bb'ing our gear. i dont know if summoning each other is gonna be a pain in the *** or not.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:19 am

RantFromRant wrote:holy crap that would be awesome, we're doing clean co op btw, only bb'ing our gear. i dont know if summoning each other is gonna be a pain in the *** or not.

Make sure you stay the exact same SL, plan it out and only level together. The game will give you guys top priority in match making. Also both joining WoW or WoS will help. The first summon of the session will take a few minutes, but once you're connected any resummons are super fast.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:21 am

@dark i like it, i preobably wouldve done something similar and i think sk is allowed to have faith since their weapons used to have faith(lighting?) if its lightning then that;s what slb is for.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 am

RantFromRant wrote:@dark i like it, i preobably wouldve done something similar and i think sk is allowed to have faith since their weapons used to have faith(lighting?) if its lightning then that;s what slb is for.

Then again based on everything we know about SKs the only miracle he has any business using is Great Lightning Spear, we see a crowd of them hurling them at dragons in the opening movie. The rest is questionable
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 am

@billy i dont know about the hour difference billy, dark ususally gets on around midnite my time and youre already gone by then.
    omega Elf
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by omega Elf Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:49 am

poise is very low switch out the red tearstone for the wolf ring
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 am

Federally wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:@dark i like it, i preobably wouldve done something similar and i think sk is allowed to have faith since their weapons used to have faith(lighting?) if its lightning then that;s what slb is for.

Then again based on everything we know about SKs the only miracle he has any business using is Great Lightning Spear, we see a crowd of them hurling them at dragons in the opening movie. The rest is questionable

one of the things about dark souls imo is that it let's the player make up their own version of the story and since cosplay have a story to them it lets you tweak them to your liking which i think it's the reason a lot of the story was left out.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 am

omega Elf wrote:poise is very low switch out the red tearstone for the wolf ring

i dont think 50 poise is bad at all, i mean i wouldve liked the bk set to have 53 poise but 50 is pretty good and the rts ring is awesome, specially for pve.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:33 am

Made a couple changes Rant got some input from the POLG I agree to ditch ROFP...this way i can switch out wolf ring for RTSR/Steel Protect/boost FTH ect

http://tinyurl.com/7zxpa9p
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:13 pm

awesome, looks good. cant wait for tonight. *** i just remmebered that im leaving tomorrow morning for fourth of july weekend and wont b back till tuesday night, ive been waiting to go fishing for a while now, its gonna be awesome. i think we might make it to depth's tonight. im gonna pick the master key since i wanna host in the depths on ng+ and i decided to go with only one pyro(PW) now i dont know what to do with the 6 points i have left.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Ya me 2 dude I am pumped...ill try to get on by 11 your time that's 9 for me...gotta keep the common law happy lol!

That's okay Rant its Canada Day long weekend here and ill be busy...I am also going fishing lol...huge fisherman here! My cousin has a 21 foot Ranger tournament boat with a 300 Etec outboard its insanely nice...I am in the prairies so we have awesome Walleye and pike fishing...and an hour away the rocky mtn's and some great trout fishing! What kind of fishn ya doing?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 pm

im fishing for fluke(summer flounder) and striped bass. my father in law has a boat which i like going on a lot but i prefer surf casting. im getting my daiwa ready right now!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Sweeeeet that sounds super fun dude!!

Well Rant we don't all have the ocean close...us prairie boys have to fish in dirty irrigation canal fed mud holes silly

I have done 2 remote salmon fishing trips before...soooo much fun man...its been way to long since I have ocean fished!!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:42 pm

i grew up fishing with my dad on rivers and i still love fishing on rivers, its just so calm and nice. my dad doesnt like fishing with a pole, he likes noodleing and uses a fishing net, hes *** old school like that lol.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Lol that's awesome couldn't agree more flyfishing in a river is my all time fav! I did as well we had an old tent trailer and we would go camping and fishing most weekends...I love the mountains!

Sadly I don't have the time as often to get out flyfishing like I used to but my family has a cabin in well near Kimberly BC on WASA lake and I get out at least a few times a summer for cutthroat trout on the BULL river it is World class..I love dry fly fishing the epic rises and attacks are so much fun and getting the timing down on sets....I am glad summers here now it just has to stop raining already!!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:28 pm

i feel the same way about summer i HATE summer, i just cant stand it but the only good thing is that i finally get to go fishing, me and my wife have been going to montauk for a week the last 4 years and we always spend a while day fishing on a jetti, she's done after couple of hours but i just saty there all day from low tide to high tide. we've caught all kinds of fish but have yet to caught a legal one there lol, we feel like this might be the year.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:19 pm

i just started, im in the asylum trying to take don the asylum demon. its not going well, ive only done this once.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:08 pm

On my way home for lunch and I am going to start up my toon so we are ready for meeting up in the burg tonight! My last 3 builds have had 1st time luck with the plunge and panic frenzy attack technique...well see how this 1 goes!!

I have approval from 'the boss' lol to commence at 11PM EST or maybe even abit sooner.....
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:24 pm

lol i know how it is which works out great for me since the wife let's me start playing at 11pm without any interruption at all. i gave up on trying to beat the asylum demons first time to get the hammer, i almost hadhim and he killed me, he had so little vit left it pissed me off and i just left the asylum lol. where do you wanna start co op'ing? before taurus demon or in the church after sunlight altar? since we dont get the wss after taurus unless you get the master key which i have. im in the burg iright now doing nothing but killing hollws to upgrade my armor when we get to the church.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Ya its a tough go eh lol!

Let's start at the church? Like you said we gotta get the WSS!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:29 pm

damn, after jolly cooping with other people i see that everyone is using the bb glitch and there's still a lot of giefers, i though they wouldve gotten bored by now, i have no idea how that's not boring to them.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:17 pm

I dont get it either but I have made 3 new toons and it has been funny trying to get through the burg human lol!

I guess ill have to help you get get a few bosses on the ground before ill be able to join the sunbros tho!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 pm

it is, i just got killed by a lightning spear lol, most of them really suck, there's been a couple of guys that i kep parrying and they kept spamming r1 lol
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:51 am

@dark you should mae a new thread and post the video of the gargoyle fight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:33 pm