Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
FruitPunchNinja
6 posters

Warrior Build?

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Warrior Build? Empty Warrior Build?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:55 pm

I know this is a pretty average build, but i like it. I'm just not sure were to go from here. this is my current build its sl100, i dont plan on using dwgr. http://tinyurl.com/7372oa9 should i keep it at sl100 or should i go to 120 and do something like this http://tinyurl.com/82z57mx

i kinda wanna be a gravelord, but im not sure cause it was taking a while for me to get invaded in any other areas than the burg/kiln.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Warrior Build? Empty Re: Warrior Build?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 pm

To be perfectly honest I like your Sl 100 build more than your 120 alternative. It seems more organized and every bit as powerful as the 120.

The Sl 120 version kind of just looks like you added levels just to add levels. Either build is viable though. I just liked the look of the SL 100 more.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 am

i feel the same way, might go to sl110 so i can go 30str/dex. I want to be able to pvp with a decent range of players. I really like this set up, even though its pretty common, its just fun to use and has a lot of variety.You know i got the Dragon Slayer Bow for when i need it twisted
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:13 am

Yeah, being off the SL 120 range is pretty much the only drawback, though if you go you to 110 you would be in a better range.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 am

i like it, use the reg knight set since it has more poise(i like the way it looks better than the elite) i know youre gonna be like hell now but just use the clay since it has a better move set.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:48 am

More end for more poise maybe? Dex at 40.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:00 am

No Clay, Bastard sword has style points. This class is a style build, if he wanted to use the "best"(Read: Easy) stuff he'd have DWGR.

I second Knight set, but its up to you.

Grass crest seems to break the "Warrior" vibe imo.

This is what I'd recommend:
    http://tinyurl.com/845nmbl
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:45 am

I ALWAYS use the knight armor, i mean always, every knightish type build i make. Im actually trying out elemental versions of the grass crest, its actually surprisingly good. I'm trying a magic +10 grass crest at the moment, besides its stability its a very very reliable shield. at magic +10 its defenses are 95/50/70/50, and the stability isnt horrible its about the same/better then a +15 of most wooden shields. I might try either a lightning +5 next(95/42/70/60) or fire +10(95/42/84/50). I will probably just go with the magic +10 cause its more reliable defense wise.
    omega Elf
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by omega Elf Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4342382628911870
    i like using this armor setup, for 77 poise use havels gauntlets
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Ive had a few builds where i went to 77 poise, its not worth it in my opinion. Its pretty easy to toggle out of ultra gs swings. Also a big part of this build is, i dont wear a helm. Cause im a bad *** 8)

Actually despite this build being pretty average, i really really like it. Ive been doing really well with it also. I think something about being underpowered makes me play better. I tryed MLGS and giants/mom and DMB and Wrath combos, but i play sloppy cause of the advantage of those things give me. Weird, i know. I pretty much settled on my original set up, i do switch elitek for knights when i want additional poise. I like that i have everything i need(Greatsword,good shield,bow,rapier,55poise) and can still fast roll without having to put my end too ridiculously high. Ive actually been running into a lot of other similar builds(knight/warriors with +15 GS or UGS) its been really fun fighting them. I would honestly not be the least bit upset if fromsofts next souls type game doesnt have any magic or miracles ext.
    omega Elf
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by omega Elf Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:08 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:something about being underpowered makes me play better. I tryed MLGS and giants/mom and DMB and Wrath combos, but i play sloppy cause of the advantage of those things give me.

yea ive noticed that with allot of high level buffed players they play sloppy, i guess if you want to learn to play skillfully you should go underpowered like you say

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:52 pm