Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
SlakeMoth
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WyrmHero
Uparkaam
Onion Knight
bloodpixel
Darkson
Forum Pirate
befowler
DeathlyLemons
Serious_Much
15 posters

I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?!

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?! Empty I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?!

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Thought I'd give skyrim another round as I gave up a little early after only 10 hours playtime on it (I got that bored, and dark souls threatened me) while I wait for dark souls and for me to budge on my vow to wait for dragons dogma to drop price...

This is what it decides to do. download the update, get the game going and start anew... then bang freeze:

I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?! Photo030

Honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry, the irony is just incredible.

I want my Dark Souls back sad
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?! Empty Re: I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?!

Post by DeathlyLemons Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:42 pm

lol ive had skrim for awhile now, i havent finished it yet, i switched back to dark souls even though ive already got all the trophies i cant get myself away from it.
    befowler
    befowler

I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?! Empty Re: I tried to give you another chance.. and this is how you repay me?!

Post by befowler Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:20 pm

PS3, I assume?

Skyrim is literally the only video game I've ever returned for a refund.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Bethesda games are useless on the PS3. Skyrim less than most, but the 360 version is still better.

Bethesda is buthurt that sony wouldn't give them early access to the PS3 for development purposes and the iffy ports are the price PS3 gamers pay.

I have a 360, but that **** still bothers me.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Do you think it's a bug, or rather a glitch? silly
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:00 pm

I thought that guy was wearing a weird helmet at first.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:09 pm

The right one looks like he's wearing some creepy mask.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Never buy Bethesda games for the PS3. This should be written into gaming law.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Well, at least you can always play Crash Bandicoot.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 pm

haha well im playing it now silly Working fine, dunno why it crashed though on brand new PS3 no less lol.

I'm probably gonna buy dragons dogma tomorrow, give me something good to play while I can't play dark souls winking
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Hahahahahaha sorry but the pic looks funny.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Played Skyrim again today.

I fell through the earth. And just kept falling, and falling, and falling... until the game booted me back to where I first entered the dungeon.

I like Skyrim, but just all this crap is really grating.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:28 pm

I'm quite enjoying it, even though a mammoth falls out of the sky occasionally.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 pm

I stopped playing after my 15MB file started lagging horribly.
    You'll enjoy dragons dogma.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm

I think I will enjoy it (hopefully)

you gotten into legend of dragoon yet or are your other 'commitments' keeping you away? silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:55 pm

I literally setup my PS2 yesterday, stared at it for about 5 minutes and then started playing DkS. Hopefully I'll get to it soon.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Your PS3 can play PS1 games you know? Even if it's a slim.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Really? Well nonetheless I will play it the way it was meant to be played!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:56 am

Put it in just before. God Im out of practice. Cant get the additions down. Doest help the controller is crap.
    EDIT: But god it can be a stupid game sometimes. Fighting the zenebatos boss, its using normal attacks for ages, the first turn I attack with Albert it spams 3 magic attacks in a row and I lose him.
    EDIT: lol I forgot to take off wargods calling from rose, no wonder she did no damage.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:53 am

DoughGuy wrote:I stopped playing after my 15MB file started lagging horribly.
    You'll enjoy dragons dogma.

I was getting lag on the XBox but I found the solution was to delete some of my old saves. It's very easy to run up a long list of saves on Skyrim. I try and keep my saves down to ten. I don't know whether this would be a solution on PS3 though.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:09 am

That might help. I tend to make new saves every time. I dont know if Ill be able to get back into it though.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:00 am

Dough! Start again?! silly

Oh and zenebatos is an easy boss! Just don't use albert because they love their earth magic... and kill the one on the right first, then the left, then middle last (he's useless)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:01 am

yeah thats how I did it. lol I did it with albert anyway. Although he spent most of the fight guarding or dead. I also started a new game, gonna get all 50 stardust for it.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:04 am

lol start anew, sounds like you need some speed up equipment silly My albert I had him constantly at 80 speed and he destroys people.. and by the time I was in zenebatos had legend casque for the guys so might have helped lol!

What levels are all your guys? if you go to the moon with too low levels then you're stuck.. (especially with miranda, she sucks so hard.)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 am

Yeah I read the story when I was younger and didnt think Id beat the game so I know what to expect. They're all level 30-32 atm. I'll have to get some of the special items for them, just need the gold.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:48 pm