Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

    question about online play

    avatar
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead


    Posts : 5553
    Reputation : 119
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 26
    Location : Finland!

    question about online play Empty question about online play

    Post by Spurgun Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:10 pm

    if i have made it to ng+ can i still help/summon people who are in their first play through?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator


    Posts : 4921
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 28
    Location : Brazil

    question about online play Empty Re: question about online play

    Post by Carphil Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:11 pm

    Yes, but you need to be in the same SL range
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier


    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 31
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    question about online play Empty Re: question about online play

    Post by Tolvo Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:20 pm

    As Carphil said, SL level is all that matters when it comes to summoning/being summoned. Invading is another story, as if I remember correctly when invading you can get anyone who is a higher SL than you. But I'm pretty sure it matches you up with people close to your SL first. I hope this helps.
    FlamingHarlekin
    FlamingHarlekin
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 74
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 33
    Location : Switzerland

    question about online play Empty Re: question about online play

    Post by FlamingHarlekin Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:22 am

    Don't forget to NOT kill the boss where you wish to help. or els not even your SL will matter anymore
    Ignus-Dej
    Ignus-Dej
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 48
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-01-25
    Location : Germany

    question about online play Empty Re: question about online play

    Post by Ignus-Dej Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:02 am

    FlamingHarlekin wrote:Don't forget to NOT kill the boss where you wish to help. or els not even your SL will matter anymore

    That doesn't matter. You can kill the boss in your own world and you still will be able getting summoned by another player who hasn't killed the boss in his world.
    FlamingHarlekin
    FlamingHarlekin
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 74
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 33
    Location : Switzerland

    question about online play Empty Re: question about online play

    Post by FlamingHarlekin Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:12 am

    Ignus-Dej wrote:
    FlamingHarlekin wrote:Don't forget to NOT kill the boss where you wish to help. or els not even your SL will matter anymore

    That doesn't matter. You can kill the boss in your own world and you still will be able getting summoned by another player who hasn't killed the boss in his world.

    Stimmt...das war ja umgekehrt falls er jemand beschwören will... xD ups i 4forgot
    Ignus-Dej
    Ignus-Dej
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 48
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-01-25
    Location : Germany

    question about online play Empty Re: question about online play

    Post by Ignus-Dej Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 am

    FlamingHarlekin wrote:Stimmt...das war ja umgekehrt falls er jemand beschwören will... xD ups i 4forgot
    Sonst könnte man sich beim Taurusdämon überhaupt keine Hilfe holen beim ersten Durchlauf.
    FlamingHarlekin
    FlamingHarlekin
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 74
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-01-20
    Age : 33
    Location : Switzerland

    question about online play Empty Re: question about online play

    Post by FlamingHarlekin Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 am

    Ignus-Dej wrote:
    FlamingHarlekin wrote:Stimmt...das war ja umgekehrt falls er jemand beschwören will... xD ups i 4forgot
    Sonst könnte man sich beim Taurusdämon überhaupt keine Hilfe holen beim ersten Durchlauf.

    Stimmt schon
    ich spiel sogut wie kein DkS mehr - bin einfach nur noch am tauschen bzw. verschenken und hab da etwas durch einander gebracht. Aber danke nochmal für die erinnerung ich merke es mir diesmal

    Sponsored content


    question about online play Empty Re: question about online play

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:00 am