Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
LordRevan
dancash1808
mrbeckham87
7 posters

i am mad bro.

mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

i am mad bro. Empty i am mad bro.

Post by mrbeckham87 Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:36 am

It's getting so bad with how many players pray on low Lvl toons. I just had a guy who im not gonna say the full name **** on PSN. You db and then spam WoG then come back again and do the same thing. How do you expect people to want to play a game when people like you pray on the weak? Is it really that fun? Well I hope you get so badass at this game it bores you and everyone like you quits. So people can continue to enjoy duels and playing this awesome game. Thanks for reading!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

i am mad bro. Empty Re: i am mad bro.

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:23 am

Try the forest. 1on1 WoG spam is annoying but can be countered.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:29 am

dancash1808 wrote:Try the forest. 1on1 WoG spam is annoying but can be countered.

By NEW low level players it isn't counterable, purely by the fact that they wouldn't of even seen it before unless someone has previously grieved them with it.
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:34 am

That's where it was. Place really is lawless, just a well be darkwraith my self just so I can atleast set up a duel easier.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:39 am

Hah! dude its far harder to get a duel invading than hosting. trust me. and thats true revan but at least they can learn to fight it...
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 am

To be fair, at this point very few low level players are actually new to the game, and are actually veterans who have set up characters specifically with the goal of doing PvP at very low levels. It seems you ran into a Dragon Head Glitcher, which is the worst form of griefing right now, but until the Prepare to Die Edition comes out, most people won't actually be expecting players at any level to be newbs.

That all said, your question still remains valid, just about something other than low-level twinks, and that is the Dragon Head Glitch. How people have fun with that besides "hurr durr you can't do nuttin to me and all I gots tuh do is walk around and I win trolololol! I so gud at dis gaim!" is beyond me :|
    mrbeckham87
    mrbeckham87
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mrbeckham87 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:13 am

I guess the point is, is it going to get worst? Almost as bad as call of duty with the spawn camping. I just hope it doesn't become that bad. I'm not a good player but I can hold my own for the most part. And for me who enjoys to duel and the story just want better odds. Not griefers spamming constantly. This was a rant.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 am

mrbeckham87 wrote:I guess the point is, is it going to get worst? Almost as bad as call of duty with the spawn camping. I just hope it doesn't become that bad. I'm not a good player but I can hold my own for the most part. And for me who enjoys to duel and the story just want better odds. Not griefers spamming constantly. This was a rant.
    I've been saying for ages black ops 2 is coming out soon. Thatll take away some of these people.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 am

No it wont dough, spawn camping does not give that marvelous feeling of torturing your opponent since they can fight back if you dont kill them quick. not like taking their hp away in increments of 10...
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Spawn trapping is part of any objective gametype in CoD, and if you're up against a group of solid players and it's just you and a bunch of randoms, look forward to spending the majority of the game in your spawn.

If Blops2 has the hit detection of MW2, then I'm in. If it's sketchy AGAIN then I'm done with CoD forever. How many *** shooters do you need to put out before ypu get it right? Ridiculous. And gun balance please. SMGs dominate everything. Extended mags+rapid fire=easymode.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Really? I love the 3 round burst assault rifles and usually do fairly well with them but I guess its personal preference.
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Keep it on topic folks - that or start a codblops thread in offtopic silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:44 am