Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
bunnywink
Ghadis_God
xtal84
7 posters

**RESOLVED** Need Transient Curses (or alternatively, titanite Chunks) - SL120, PSN **RESOLVED**

xtal84
    xtal84
    Regular
    Regular

**RESOLVED** Need Transient Curses (or alternatively, titanite Chunks) - SL120, PSN   **RESOLVED** Empty **RESOLVED** Need Transient Curses (or alternatively, titanite Chunks) - SL120, PSN **RESOLVED**

Post by xtal84 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm going through the monotony of farming chunks from Darkwraiths in New Londo, and there are always a few pesky ghosts wandering around. I'm down to my last few Transient Curses and don't want to use them up ... foolishly I killed Ingward earlier and have screwed myself.

Alternatively, if anyone would like to trade some regular chunks, thus saving me the need to do much more farming, I'll see what I can give in return.

I'm SL120
    psn: xtal84

Last edited by xtal84 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

**RESOLVED** Need Transient Curses (or alternatively, titanite Chunks) - SL120, PSN   **RESOLVED** Empty Re: **RESOLVED** Need Transient Curses (or alternatively, titanite Chunks) - SL120, PSN **RESOLVED**

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:58 am

Buy them from the undead merchant lady, or use the last couple you have to farm more from the ghosts, they drop them pretty commonly with 410 item discovery, and always in pairs.
    xtal84
    xtal84
    Regular
    Regular

**RESOLVED** Need Transient Curses (or alternatively, titanite Chunks) - SL120, PSN   **RESOLVED** Empty Re: **RESOLVED** Need Transient Curses (or alternatively, titanite Chunks) - SL120, PSN **RESOLVED**

Post by xtal84 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:17 am

Yeah, I bought her out. She only sells 4 I think. Guess I'll just take my chances with the few left I have; they do drop commonly, but lately I've just been getting the damn ghost blades.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 am

Hey, I can drop you a few tonight! When I started NG+ last night, I made sure to stock up. I also have a bazillion titanite chunks to spare (I was farming titanite slabs.) Hit me up tonight! Annnnnd perhaps accompany me through NG+ in return? Y/N???
    xtal84
    xtal84
    Regular
    Regular

Post by xtal84 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:57 am

Sure thing happy

Already got you on friends list. I've got the SL120 (the one who killed Ingward and needs TCs) on NG+ and a 65 just in NG...in case you're doing a lower lvl run of NG+.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Hahah, I'm SL 129-ish now. I can't remember exactly. I spent way too much time farming! Could I summon you for the gargoyles tonight perhaps? Or did you want me to come to New Londo Ruins? I don't have many places unlocked as of yet.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Also, I believe you can kill the ghosts with the ghost blade, so you don't need to be cursed. You can use that to farm more.
    xtal84
    xtal84
    Regular
    Regular

Post by xtal84 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:26 pm

bunnywink: Sure, Garyoyles sounds good.

bmurn: I guess I could go around upper New Londo with the ghost blade to farm curses; I've just been going to lower so the only time I run into ghosts down there I'm also fighting darkwraiths, and don't really want to gimp myself with that crappy weapon. But yes, if I just take some time...it's clear to me that I can get some curses to drop. happy

Ahh... sometimes you just don't want to wait for that pay-off, though, eh? silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Oh yeah I feel I should mention this. darkwraiths can be farmed without fighting a single ghost if you are willing to give up 3 of them.
    johnplaysdarksouls

Post by johnplaysdarksouls Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:28 pm

if you're still in need of chunks, if you let me borrow 25 chunks of yours, I can give em back with 100% interest big grin

I can throw some curses your way as well

I'm currently farming chunks too, I'm at 75 and I need 25 more to umm "restock"

psn adaje94
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:11 pm

So lets all pretend we dont know what that means >.> xD
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:25 pm

...undead female merchant sells indefinite limitless amount of transcent cuirses...
    xtal84
    xtal84
    Regular
    Regular

Post by xtal84 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:46 pm

She only sells 4. I bought 'em long ago. Anyway, I was afraid I'd run out because they weren't dropping, but I've been farming for a while now and luckily they drop in pairs, so I'm back up around a dozen, I should be fine.

With that out of the way, the chunk farming is no problem, just tedious.

Anyhoo, no more need for curses. Thanks for the tips, all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm