Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
BackwardsBaboon
User
RandelOolacile
SlakeMoth
Phoenix Rising
ZikoLogiKa NL
Odinbear
TangerineDream
Owl
Doelker
DamageCK
Serious_Much
bmurn
TehInfamousAmos
Alara78
Federally
Reaperfan
Gazman0169
22 posters

A big shout out to all the old dudes and dudettes out there.

VinheimProfessor
    VinheimProfessor
    Addicted
    Addicted

A big shout out to all the old dudes and dudettes out there. - Page 2 Empty Re: A big shout out to all the old dudes and dudettes out there.

Post by VinheimProfessor Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Shout back - I'm 31, look younger because I take good care of myself. I still love plying video games. Getting older doesn't mean you have to prepare to be stuck in the ground! We have decades of life left to live!
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

A big shout out to all the old dudes and dudettes out there. - Page 2 Empty Re: A big shout out to all the old dudes and dudettes out there.

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:39 am

I raise my glass to all the old (and the young) on this here Thread, it's good to know that we are such a diverse community.

I also think we should give an extra-loud shout out to SlakeMoth, just in case the old dear has her hearing aid turned down! lol

Thing's have now gotten so corrupted in my household that my youngest (a four year old) commented on how an advert that she had seen on the side of a bus for the Magician Dynamo looked like one for DkS last night, and she keeps going up to her Mum saying "Umbasa!" cheers , knowing how much it winds her up! If she keeps this up she'll struggle to make five! lol

Umbasa! cheers
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 am

[quote="Gazman0169"]I raise my glass to all the old (and the young) on this here Thread, it's good to know that we are such a diverse community.

I also think we should give an extra-loud shout out to SlakeMoth, just in case the old dear has her hearing aid turned down! lol

Anyone who calls me an old dear risks erradication big time! How dare you be so patronising!
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:06 am

Just pullin' your chain SlakeMoth! winking

Umbasa! cheers
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:06 am

Gazman0169 wrote:Just pullin' your chain SlakeMoth! winking

Umbasa! cheers

Watch out, you might get flushed away.twisted
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:19 am

It's a shame you're on the Xbox, I'd have luv'd to meet up with you on line, as between us we could've set up an old fogies tournament with everyone wielding Big Hat Logan's Catalyst on the count that it looks like a walking stick! lol

"Umbasa!" cheers
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:46 am

I'm 36, been playing games since my kindergarten days back with the glory of Oregon Trail and all that. Like I think Doelker said, games are actually a great stress relief from my day job, and what I now lack in fast twitch reflexes I sort of make up for with trickery. I fully intend to play video games until I die, and have really enjoyed experiencing their development from little glowing blips and ASCII games to the current cinematic quality games and beyond. Great time to be alive. Some buddies and I actually have plans to eventually retire close enough to each other that we can still go to each other's houses on our scooter chairs and play our PS12 or whatever.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Thanks Befowler for the perfect segway (pun somewhat intended) into what every old fogies thread needs.

Rascal Rally!!!!!!!

A big shout out to all the old dudes and dudettes out there. - Page 2 Rascal13
    A big shout out to all the old dudes and dudettes out there. - Page 2 Rascal14
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 pm

that picture would be better if they had swords and shields!!
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:31 pm

I too must confess to being in the old dudes club. 53 as of this year. I remember my very first exposure to online gaming was through Neverwinter Nights on AOL on my dial up modem.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:55 pm