Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
munc
dancash1808
exod FEAR
Bamjam
Bioraptor
Unforseen
Buggy Virus
Po1ymorph
Knight Alundil
XISTRiFEIX
Tolvo
SmittyRomps
Ser Isaac
Quarik
barecanvas
BackwardsBaboon
hkanonhk
Liossai
ThePatriotVirus
Kaksoppa
LordRevan
Dazuke
FexDS
almack
itsthemystery
Dilby
Vector
xMalevolence
Dying Havoc
Katakato
lextune
SiR10iN
Dweebenheimer
theredball
DxV04
Back Lot Basher
nsane32
bloodpixel
Shungi
Emergence
Whknight
Deadmeat95
46 posters

Organized PvP XBL

Poll

where do we wanna pvp at?

[ 9 ]
    Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 I_vote_lcap50%Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 I_vote_lcap22%Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 I_vote_lcap6%Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 I_vote_lcap17%Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 I_vote_lcap5%Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 I_vote_rcap [5%] 

Total Votes: 18
    Poll closed
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 Empty Re: Organized PvP XBL

Post by Ser Isaac Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 pm

This one is unactive. Idk why it hasn't been unstickied, beend idled for 2 mos.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sun May 13, 2012 10:46 am

I guy`s I am knew here although I have been roaming around the other Wiki DkS and DmS forums for some time.

I am so glad that Live put me onto this forum...

I have been looking for organized PvP and thought none existed on the Xbox.

Sorry for sounding naive but how does one go about getting into the arena of this action?.

I have many builds all cap at SL125.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sun May 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Just a note to other new xbox players who come to this thread:

Xbox fight club appears to be inactive atm, but I have found that the most honorable duels I get at 120 are located just before the first bonfire in the undead burg (First bonfire after firelink shrine).

The area RIGHT BEFORE that bonfire where the hollow jumps out from behind the wood thing at you is where most people duel there.

Hope this helps anyone looking for duels big grin
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sun May 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:Just a note to other new xbox players who come to this thread:

Xbox fight club appears to be inactive atm, but I have found that the most honorable duels I get at 120 are located just before the first bonfire in the undead burg (First bonfire after firelink shrine).

The area RIGHT BEFORE that bonfire where the hollow jumps out from behind the wood thing at you is where most people duel there.

Thank`s for the heads up although I knew where to go for a good % of getting a fair duel.

I was hoping there would be somewhere in the DkS world were a few of use would or could get together and organize some duels.

I was thinking of may be taking it turns were someone host the duels and referees.

The host would summon the Red and white,Gold soap signs we lay down.
    This way there is no handy cap with lag in the duels as we will all be fighting off the Host(Referees) connection.

I guess I will have to keep looking and hoping.
    I am more then ever now thinking of buying a PS 3.
    SmittyRomps
    SmittyRomps
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SmittyRomps Sun May 13, 2012 4:03 pm

In my experience theres no such thing as a random honorable duel. Being courtious will get you a few friends that fight the same way, but a majority of the people on xbox are dbags
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Unforseen Sun May 13, 2012 5:36 pm

I have fought tons of xbox players who were honorable. Then again, i always hosted duels. I wish i could keep hosting Fight Club like i used to but i cannot so i will just have to wait til i get my ps3.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sun May 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Bioraptor wrote:
    Knight Alundil wrote:Just a note to other new xbox players who come to this thread:

Thank`s for the heads up although I knew where to go for a good % of getting a fair duel.

I was hoping there would be somewhere in the DkS world were a few of use would or could get together and organize some duels.

I was thinking of may be taking it turns were someone host the duels and referees.

The host would summon the Red and white,Gold soap signs we lay down.
    This way there is no handy cap with lag in the duels as we will all be fighting off the Host(Referees) connection.

I guess I will have to keep looking and hoping.
    I am more then ever now thinking of buying a PS 3.

Mate im more than welcome to get this going again, hosting.

Although I am in the UK, so if you are in US and you want to take this seriously, we could cover opposite shifts of hosting and start the FC up again. Im totally up for putting in the effort to make this happen. happy
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Mon May 14, 2012 9:28 am

SmittyRomps wrote:In my experience theres no such thing as a random honorable duel. Being courteous will get you a few friends that fight the same way, but a majority of the people on xbox are dbags

Until I see other wise good friend I will have to agree with your statement.

Good Hunting.

@Knight Alundil

I am also a resident of her Majesty the Queen so there`s no spanner in the work`s there friend.

I think our biggest problem is getting a big enough group of XBL players to greet and meet.

Although if you are willing to put the time in and try and kick this off I would be more then happy to spread the word and do what ever I could to help?.

Thoughts?.......

Last edited by Bioraptor on Mon May 14, 2012 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Mon May 14, 2012 9:34 am

Bioraptor wrote:
    SmittyRomps wrote:In my experience theres no such thing as a random honorable duel. Being courtious will get you a few friends that fight the same way, but a majority of the people on xbox are dbags

Until I see other wise good friend I will have to agree with your statement.

Good Hunting.

I have to disagree with this. It seems if you hunt or host in the hotspots (Forest, Kiln, Anor Londo, etc.) then yeh, you get mostly douchebags. But if you go out of the comfort zones and invade in places like blight town, Sens, or the four areas leading to the lord souls I find that people are more willing to fight honorably. I always make sure that I dont jump them while theyre fighting mobs and they tend to return the favor by being honorable in battle.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Mon May 14, 2012 9:43 am

I thought it was me that only did this....

I always make sure that I don't jump them while they're fighting mobs and they tend to return the favor by being honorable in battle.

Take last night for example I invaded someone last night and I found them just standing there...
    I did not jump him/her as I thought it may be calling my bluff.
    1 min went by and still he/she stood there,anyone else by now would have killed them.
    I sent a message and told him/she I had invaded there world.
    As it goes he was talking to his girlfriend and did not know.
    He lost the fight but I walked away feeling like I won it fairly and not cheaply.
    I find people like ourself`s are far and few in numbers.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Mon May 14, 2012 9:58 am

Bioraptor wrote:I thought it was me that only did this....

I always make sure that I don't jump them while they're fighting mobs and they tend to return the favor by being honorable in battle.

Take last night for example I invaded someone last night and I found them just standing there...
    I did not jump him/her as I thought it may be calling my bluff.
    1 min went by and still he/she stood there,anyone else by now would have killed them.
    I sent a message and told him/she I had invaded there world.
    As it goes he was talking to his girlfriend and did not know.
    He lost the fight but I walked away feeling like I won it fairly and not cheaply.
    I find people like ourself`s are far and few in numbers.

Good man! Glad there's others like me.

I dono... it seems like the majority of the time I get invaded i just get rushed and have to powerhouse them with all my abilitys and rip them. Then I come onto the forums and hear about how hosts are horrible people who should burn in a big poo fire. Doesn't really add up. I've recently been hosting in the forest though and not summoning a phantom and honestly.... i get mixed results : / seems all those folk who talk about looking for honorable PvP in the cat covenant are few and far between.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Mon May 14, 2012 10:12 am

Yeah I have been invading just outside the forest door in Root Gardens.

I would say its getting a bit cleaner.
    About 6 out off 10 invasion are Honorable.
    The rest are...well we all know the way the dishonorable fight.

I will look out for your name friend when I invade there,may be our paths will cross if your choice of console is Xbox.
    SmittyRomps
    SmittyRomps
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SmittyRomps Mon May 14, 2012 11:28 am

Ive been invading in undead burg lately and all i seem to get are unhonorable players, hosts with phantoms, bs fishers, spell spammers. Maybe its just my luck but it seems like fighting there i just run into more skilled dirty fighters. Went to dukes and its the same thing. Right before i got to the last bonfire had a guy invade me and kill me while i was dealing with mobs then shrug at me. Not to complain or anything, its how the game goes, ive just lost a lot of faith in the honorable pvp thing.

Regarding the fight club i would be so down but the hard part is getting people to show up. Just ask ser issac
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Mon May 14, 2012 1:58 pm

SmittyRomps wrote:Ive been invading in undead burg lately and all i seem to get are unhonorable players, hosts with phantoms, bs fishers, spell spammers. Maybe its just my luck but it seems like fighting there i just run into more skilled dirty fighters. Went to dukes and its the same thing. Right before i got to the last bonfire had a guy invade me and kill me while i was dealing with mobs then shrug at me. Not to complain or anything, its how the game goes, ive just lost a lot of faith in the honorable pvp thing.

Regarding the fight club i would be so down but the hard part is getting people to show up. Just ask ser issac

I know the feeling to well friend although keep the faith there are Honorable players out there.
    It just seems that the bad players out weigh the good ones at the moment,hopefully they will get board and move onto another game to feed there inferior complex.

As to getting everyone to a organized area for PvP is hard work with time zones and people`s personal lifes coming into play although were there`s a will there`s a way.

I would gladly help someone organize this or spread the word.
    I have 7 people on my friends list who are in the middle of making there builds for PvP SL125.

If and when this happens?,you are more then welcome friend if your choice of console is XBL?.
    SmittyRomps
    SmittyRomps
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SmittyRomps Mon May 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Lol inferior complex, nice. But anyways ill be there if we get a event together. I think the best bet is to set it up like a week or so in advance so everybody knows and stuff. Spam it like crazy on the forums lol.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Mon May 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Just posting this now so I dont steamroll anyone -

If nothing has begun to be organized by this or next weekend, im gonna start charging ahead with shameless promoting of a xbox FC and ill start to get hosts together.
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Mon May 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Guys i wanna join your little party when it starts! I usualy do forest hunting but im working on a 120darkwraith atm, just need a week or so to invade enough people so i can level up to 120.

I live in europe so im not sure if i could join on the times americans are playing cuz i got work and a social life also silly.

Add me and send me a msg when and where and ill try to be online!

GT: Bamjam86

Organized PvP XBL - Page 16 3149687655
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Mon May 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Bamjam wrote:I live in europe so im not sure if i could join on the times americans are playing cuz i got work and a social life also silly.

I play from UK and plan on hosting when it starts big grin
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Mon May 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:
    Bamjam wrote:I live in europe so im not sure if i could join on the times americans are playing cuz i got work and a social life also silly.

I play from UK and plan on hosting when it starts big grin

Sweet im in Holland so atleast we are in the same timezone happy
    exod FEAR
    exod FEAR
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by exod FEAR Mon May 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Hey guys, I'm in Montreal, that's eastern American time. I'd like to join in on any future fightclub/tourneys you guys are having. I have two toons at SL120 as well. Both legit, not BB, or glitchs
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 am

@Knight Alundil

Nice to see you have kicked this off bro.
    Like I said I`m in 100% and will spread the word,also if you need any help with anything in regards to this happening please PM me and I`ll do my best to help.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue May 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Bioraptor wrote:@Knight Alundil

Nice to see you have kicked this off bro.
    Like I said I`m in 100% and will spread the word,also if you need any help with anything in regards to this happening please PM me and I`ll do my best to help.

Thanks alot mean means alot big grin Got college stuff justnow but i finish in three weeks, so basically that gives me three weeks to organize this winking Might consider starting a new thread for it, I feel alot of people will ignore this one by now. Ill get about drawing up rules etc. Also I was thinking if we did do it the blighttown arena might be best, considering where darkwraiths spawn in it would give us fair warning and a good tunnel to keep unwanted invaders at bay.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Wed May 16, 2012 8:03 am

Thats sounds like a plan.
    Also there is no danger of the environments getting into the fight.
    The bonfire is a stride away as well so it sounds like a good idea friend.
    I think it may also be a good idea to make a fresh thread as I also think a lot of people will ignore this one due to no activity being active for some time.
    Please let me know if and when you do happy.
    Good luck with your course work at collage.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed May 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Anything happening here?
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Wed May 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Mmmm I still need a couple of weeks to finish my exams before i get stuck into this... but no not right now lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:19 pm