Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Serious_Much
Carphil
About8547Souls
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
10 posters

Confucious - Wonder what people will say of this build.

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Confucious - Wonder what people will say of this build. - Page 2 Empty Re: Confucious - Wonder what people will say of this build.

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:54 pm

although i personally HATE buffed scythes its a good looking build. Im glad more people are seeing how viable wolf+fap can be. I made a fast roll dex build with wolf+fap, it was supposed to be a build to blend in with all the other tank mask builds. Its amazing how much cooler the black iron armor+father mask combo looks when you're not ninja flipping. I ended up switching but heres my fast rolling tank.
    http://tinyurl.com/72chgwb Can someone explain to me why they added the dwgr again?

Edit: amos having 75 poise makes my ocd go crazy lol. 1! more point of poise is all you need.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Confucious - Wonder what people will say of this build. - Page 2 Empty Re: Confucious - Wonder what people will say of this build.

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:08 pm

I use Eastern gaunts FPN anyway xD Don't worry I do have 77 poise silly
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:48 pm

@FPN nothing looo with mof on dude but i do love that flamberge andi think amos did 75 on purpose to make us go crazy lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:46 am