Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
cloudyeki
JoeBroski09
Federally
DoughGuy
About8547Souls
Greatfox1313
10 posters

The Serpent (Spoilers possibly?)

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

The Serpent (Spoilers possibly?) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Serpent (Spoilers possibly?)

Post by Shkar Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:37 pm

SEANB240 wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:The undead are humans who have the dark sign. While there theoretically is a way for undead to become dragons (through the stone dragon cov) they are no more related to the dragons than humans are.

What about Seath being a "true Undead"? Sorry if this has already been figured out.

The "undead" aren't undead as in zombie. They are undead as in "they can't die; not really." What Logan meant is that The Crystal heals any damage to Seath's body the moment it happens. This protects him from combat, poison, bleeding, disease, and probably age. He is a "true undead" in the fact that he is completely immortal (probably).
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Serpent (Spoilers possibly?) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Serpent (Spoilers possibly?)

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Shkar wrote:
    JohnnyHarpoon wrote:Ah, good snag there. But yeah, in my mind the sun had to come first, because without the Sun there'd be no world with oxygen in it, and flames wouldn't exist because there'd be no oxygen to ignite them.

Though, I am looking at it in terms of chemistry in a world full of pyromancy and dragons and giant clam dudes and such.

Technically speaking, there could easily be oxygen on earth without the sun, but that's not important. What's interesting is that the archtrees were living things (they have descendents!) and grew above the mist "before" the flame. Why? Why would they grow above the mist if there was no sun?

Also, we need to base our analysis off SOMETHING, and nobody can agree on which in-game sources are trustworthy.

I suppose considering the myriad of lies and deceit already, anything could be untrue.
    samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by samster628 Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:32 am

ERM in the opening cutscene we see the first flame in the kiln of the first flame. 2 good reasons why its not the sun. it fit in the kiln, and visually didn't look like the sun. if we look at this scientifically (an abserd thing to do given the precence of magic, god's, and the undead) the sun must have existed before for the archtrees to grow. I think the first flame is an analogy of the descovery of fire by cavemen. look at all the stuff that have come from this - just about everything (most things are made by machine which needs electric which has origionally come from fossil fuels and wood. solar panels and wind turbines cant be made without electric). Humans were dumb and look like rotting flesh in the into video. then with the flame the God's and other immortal beings (the witches and nito) claimed power and made themselves look human. then the pigmy
    Spoiler:
    used the dark soul to create the humanity sprites
    Spoiler:
    which made humans less offensivly ugly and gave them intellegence - for better or for worse. By this time the dragons were already mostly dead and this the modern world began
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:15 pm

samster628 wrote:ERM in the opening cutscene we see the first flame in the kiln of the first flame. 2 good reasons why its not the sun. it fit in the kiln, and visually didn't look like the sun. if we look at this scientifically (an abserd thing to do given the precence of magic, god's, and the undead) the sun must have existed before for the archtrees to grow. I think the first flame is an analogy of the descovery of fire by cavemen. look at all the stuff that have come from this - just about everything (most things are made by machine which needs electric which has origionally come from fossil fuels and wood. solar panels and wind turbines cant be made without electric). Humans were dumb and look like rotting flesh in the into video. then with the flame the God's and other immortal beings (the witches and nito) claimed power and made themselves look human. then the pigmy
    Spoiler:
    used the dark soul to create the humanity sprites
    Spoiler:
    which made humans less offensivly ugly and gave them intellegence - for better or for worse. By this time the dragons were already mostly dead and this the modern world began

The intro never mentions "the first flame". It just says "Then there was fire". As in, ALL the fire. This fire brought about life, light, and heat for the world. What fire could bring this all about EXCEPT the sun? How come the sun is fading at the same time as the fire?
    samster628
    samster628
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by samster628 Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:07 pm

i'm not talking about the words i'm taliking about the movie in the intro. About lloyd being gwyns uncle i don't know exactly how i was just saying what the description of some item (possibly the gold coin or lloyd taismans) told me. There was clearly life before the flame.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:44 am