Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

SL1 willing to help other twinks!

dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

SL1 willing to help other twinks! Empty SL1 willing to help other twinks!

Post by dannyhugz Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Hello There!

I'd like to start by saying I am brand new to the DSwiki community, although I've been playing DS for the PS3 since the week after it came out. I well be playing the PC version heavily when it comes out, but all of this is a different story!

I recently took the time to make a SL1 pyromancer to use as vengeance for my lowbies being ganked and/or to assist others in low level areas. I know going through various parts of the game can be extremely frustrating as SL1 until you get to the point where you can upgrade some of your gear/etc to elementals or ascend your flame. So if anyone on PSN would like some help with any bosses on their SL1(or anything else I can coop with) feel free to hit me up here or PM me on PSN. user name is dhughes777.
    Jericho_Black

SL1 willing to help other twinks! Empty Re: SL1 willing to help other twinks!

Post by Jericho_Black Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:34 pm

I've been considering making a level one Darkwraith, would you be willing to help me get there?
    dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dannyhugz Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Can definitely provide some help on bosses if needed, or if you're just looking for advice I can get you plenty of that NP XD
    Jericho_Black

Post by Jericho_Black Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Everything is welcomed, haha.
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:02 pm

...I have Lvl 1 guy...I can help everywhere bacause my guy is in Kiln and I can warp everywhere...
    happy
    dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dannyhugz Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Actually not in Kiln yet. Finished 4Kings and took a breather because that first time through to that point at SL1 was brutal lol
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:31 pm

...wait, you defeated 4 kings all alone, on Lvl 1?
    dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dannyhugz Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Yeah after hours of dieing over and over again until I got their attacks down perfectly/etc. I wouldn't wanna do it again lol. It's been done plenty before you just gotta grind out a +5 lightning battle axe/reinforced club.
    Jericho_Black

Post by Jericho_Black Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Damn, you're a tough sort, haha. I decided to up my girl to level twelve so I could use the Dark sword, but thank you for your offer! I will definitely seek you out again when I start up another level one runner ^.^ Much appreciated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content