Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
swordiris
WyrmHero
Servant of Priscilla
billy_bayonet
nsane32
Karu
Serious_Much
MediocritasAurea
whitechikz11
dancash1808
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
ViralEnsign_
White Knight Wulf
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
RaynexFall
DoughGuy
23 posters

Tomb of the Giants War, ideas and recruitment.

swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Tomb of the Giants War, ideas and recruitment. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tomb of the Giants War, ideas and recruitment.

Post by swordiris Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Ok I'll host.

TotG scares me for gravelord skelly dogs though. Those things are brutal. If I was an invader I'd be pretty happy.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Tomb of the Giants War, ideas and recruitment. - Page 5 Empty Re: Tomb of the Giants War, ideas and recruitment.

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:53 am

I thought LH would invade and we'd just give both sides points for killing invaders Shrug The DMs gotta have something to do, and Billy why would you guys already have Nito dead on SL55 PvP builds?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:07 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:But why in the Tomb of the GIANTS FOR GWYNS SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE WANTS TO INVADE GRAVESWORN THERE !

itll be worse than last time when the Gravesworn had nothing to do and all decdided to leave mid way through.....

I'm with you Viral, ToG sucks big balls. I say we do it on Anor Londo or the Dukes for the sake of some sunlight.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 am

The Knights whole Dukes archives home thing isnt resolved yet so we cant do it there. The only other place we can do it is New Londo, and unless someone comes up with a decent lore reason why the knights would attack the GS directly without eliminating their allies first its staying at the ToG.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:35 am

I'm with Federally. I really think two side invasions is a good idea. Because the host has many disadvantages especially with gravelord dogs. I also don't see why a new build is necessary for hosting. PvP is PvP.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:40 am

Its because fo rlore reasons you shouldnt be killing people. The NK want hosts to kill Nito. If we have invaders stoppping them killing Nito its bad. Also consider what if you invade a host with a NK? Do you kill them?? Do they kill you?
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:45 am

We are MoV we kill people all the time it makes sense lore wise. Besides aren't NK Darkmoons? Why would they have sin. In the case I did though I'd Black Crystal out.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 am

The Nk are sunbros. And while we may not have sin the hosts who summon us may have sin. And remember when you invade you dont see the names of phantoms unless you invade sa they get summoned.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:52 am

That could be attributed to lore too. As you said when we joined we aren't full fledged allies. Just working against the same targets. In the end a sinner is a sinner in a messengers eyes.

As for points no one looses no one wins the point.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:09 am

Idea 1: 48 hours
    Idea 2: 60 - 80... But then what about the Darkstalkers. They have a level restriction at 55.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:10 am

55 is good enough. The level range is mainly for GLs and NKs as they have a imited level range, while DS are uncapped upwards.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 am

I have a 60 GL ready and a Darkstalker KIRK coming up happy
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:41 am

DS needs to level up imo, increase their chances to invade NKs
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:48 am

Our SL cap is fine Fed... 55 is perfect for Darkstalkers
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:09 am

This is about the war, not about the DS. Almost every user cov is involved, don't be self centered
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 am

you have such a way with words Fed,
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:21 am

I neways have a 60 Gravesworn to Gravelord for the war Fed...
    may be you should talk to Billy regarding Darkstalkers SL range... That was just my opinion :p
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 am

ive said before The SL range shall be a majority decision, if most of us feel that a higher cap will be better then do it, but im not quite sure really cause every place ive ever vaded has had action at 55 but very little any higher, unless its a PVP hotspot
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:28 am

Ok, as of this momentthe votes stand pretty clearly defined for time and the lives. 15-1 for time, 16-0 for testing. Im making an executive decision and delcaring the event a 48 hour event and we will be testing the lives concept further.
    Billy do you want to put up a vote about the DS SL range to see who wants what?
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 am

Yeah Billy... I feel the same... 55 is perfect for Darkstalkers... Offcrse we will invade them all... big grin

We have invaded 711's with our Darkstakers... 60-80 wont be so tough winking
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:08 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Yeah Billy... I feel the same... 55 is perfect for Darkstalkers... Offcrse we will invade them all... big grin

We have invaded 711's with our Darkstakers... 60-80 wont be so tough winking

My point is we want the DS to be more likely to encounter NKs, having too big a gap will decrease this. I suggest you go up wuthout going too far, definitely not all the way up to 80. So far I've been testing invasions and gravelording in ToTG and invading is fast at 70 during off hours so it ought to be good during busy hours.

Also Jov the GS' exact level for the war is as yet undecided. So far Drake is up to 70 while testing ToTG.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:13 am

The gravesworn are les likely to infect us at sl 55, ill do some invading today and message everyone in invade telling them what im doing and asking for there SL so i get an idea of who is there yano?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:45 am

billy_bayonet wrote:The gravesworn are les likely to infect us at sl 55, ill do some invading today and message everyone in invade telling them what im doing and asking for there SL so i get an idea of who is there yano?

That's a great idea Billy. I think I got the false impression you were being unreasonable earlier.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:57 am

im always unreasonable winking
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Well I'll clarify, unusually unreasonable big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:44 am