Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need souls. Lots of souls. [XBL] (will supply co-op help or any items I have in exchange)

greatcarbuncle
    greatcarbuncle

I need souls. Lots of souls. [XBL] (will supply co-op help or any items I have in exchange) Empty I need souls. Lots of souls. [XBL] (will supply co-op help or any items I have in exchange)

Post by greatcarbuncle Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:38 am

Hey gang. So the BB glitch has been around for a while and I'm getting sick of having to level up every single PVP build I make the organic way. Is there anyone out there on XBL who's been glitching long enough to have some mules with stacks of 99x the boss souls?

I haven't got much to offer in return other than my eternal gratitude. Eternal gratitude is pretty awesome, right? I do have a titanite slab I'd be willing to part with, not that that's going to be any use to somebody who's been BBing for so long.

Get in touch!

PS, thanks for the down reps guys. Really deserved. I'm asking for ten minutes of someone's time to make a mule and send me the items. I will gladly give back to the community by doing the same for other people, I would happily give my helper what they ask for except that they're likely to have everything that I have in the game already, and I'm only asking for souls with which to level up legitimate PVP builds. I'm not lag switching or ganking people here, so lay off please.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:37 am