Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

User Covenants RP Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:41 pm

(Fed said he'll add his part soon, just tive him time silly)
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:42 pm

lol sorry, you misunderstand... i was talking about something else entirely... lmao
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:44 pm

(My mistake then xD. Eh... Sleepy people are sleepy)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Fear muddled Lethard's mind. He could not allow this to get out. Thank the gods yje bastard did not know his real name or where he was truly from. Nevertheless this was dangerous for him, he had to play it safe. If only he could think straight. His words stammered out, none of the coherence he needed to form a proper defence. A clear thought made it thorugh the mass, keep playing the coward! It was his only chance, he wasnt a threat, they could ignore hime.
    He nodded meekly to Avrik and allowed the corpses to lead him out. Once out of the tomb, unrestraineda and unwatched by the undead he smiled. Whateveer happened from here on out, he had it.

The sun shone overhead and a waave of tiredness hit him. The whole night was gone. He had to be back soon or he would be missed. He menatlly mapped the area, he would have to go through firelink to reach the elevator. Despite his tiredness he ran.

Well do you think Sim would like some help?

As long as this guys isnt eidolas im fine with it.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Seth Winternight wrote:Another nod and slight chuckle was sent in Wulf's direction to
    acknowledge his etiquette, who was contrast in comparisson to Drake. As
    the two moved off, Simbarda was left with the dark man who, for the most
    part, is just cynical in terms of jest.

Pacing back to my favourite spot, I ask Drake:

"
    Ever heard of the saying 'Let sleeping men lie? Heh Heh heh."

Leaning
    against a column with Andreia in my hand, I reach in my bag for two
    bottles of a rich liquid... Thorolund wine to be exact, which I tossed
    one to Drake and began taking swigs from my own. Being relaxed always
    improved his reflexes and never
    did Simbarda suffer intoxication
    as he knew his limits. Taking out a remaining breadroll, he took a bite
    and offered food to the man across, but whether he took the offer or not
    was his choice.

"
    As much as you may delight in your kind of
    fun, it is clear to read on your face that you are troubled. So, take a
    rest, would you? I could do with some company for a while," Simbarda
    said.

Drake shouted after Wulf as he departed, "That was a little harsh don't you think?" He turned towards Adrasteia to see her gracefully drop down from her perch, she shot him a scolding gaze, "guess you didn't like my little joke either" he mumbled.

Turning to Simbarda Drake received the bottle of wine and inspected it, "I haven't much need for sleep myself so that saying doesn't mean much to me." He popped open the bottles and took a drink, "I do appreciate the generosity though." Drake sat and refused the offered bread, he took a moment to inspect the man. He had a cool demeanor and remained very calm under such potentially dangerous circumstances, Drake was impressed. "Troubled I may be, though I'm not keen on sharing my troubles with a stranger." Drake took another drink and offered the bottle to Adrasteia who refused. "What brings you to this out of the way place Simbarda?"
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:02 pm

How 'I' would say this: Da *** you talkin' bout?

Laplace was curious now. His flame was steadily growing, and waited to see if more blasts were to come. "Care to expand on that? Because all I know of you is the tragedy you created in the burg recently"
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:15 pm

This question was a tricky one for Simbarda to answer and it somehow sparked a sharp pulse of pain through his chest... This was his reminder why, but indeed like Drake's response, he didn't want to share the personal stuff. He took a deep breath and contemplated the question for a moment before replying:

"
    You will forgive me if I do not spare too many details. I come for three things: strength, a cause and purity."

Judging that Drake didn't appear hostile, he lowered his frame into a sitting position a little distance from the bonfire, but enough to feel its soothing warmth as it wrapped around his body.

"
    I do not mean any ill intention, but it was an observation given your current physical appearance. What I mean is that I can see you clearer now and you just look tired and scarred. I sympathise, as I have my own physical abnormalities."

Referring to the occasional episodes of shedding tears of blood, with constant reminder of her that acts as punishment and inspiration to him... It only makes sense to Simbarda alone as only he truly knows his past. But Simbarda must keep composure and focus, for the gentleman's benefit... Wouldn't want to offend the stranger. In response to this thought, he sends a slight smile in Drake's direction, but reverts to a straight face as to make sure that he was being sincere with his words.

Last edited by Seth Winternight on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change words.)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:29 pm

"The sun was bright when Avrik stepped out of the dank depths of the Catacombs, he shielded his eye, mildly annoyed. When he'd been simple bone he had never had that weakness. In wardly cursing himself he made the long march up through the graveyard.

A slight scraping amomgst the tombstones alerted him to Geth's presence. The cowled lieutenant of the Ebon Hand was alway somewhere nearby him even if you couldnt see him.

"Lord" he said falling to a knee, a slight flash of light escaped the hood, like one single baleful eye.

"Your whim?"

Avrik alway liked Geth, but at times he was a bit too honourable, and his acceptance of Drake's ideals within the Gravesworn were always a cause for concern.

"You have seen our Dead Knight haven't you?" he asked in an off ahnd tone.

Geth shifted uncomfortably, his armour clinking awkwardly, glinting in the sun. "Yes Lord. He sits at the Firelink with a stranger. They share wine and bread."

Avrik flicked back the hood he wore letting him mid length black hair tumble out.

"Thank you." he replied. " Now see to your duties".

And with that he continued up the path.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:40 pm

cloudyeki wrote:How 'I' would say this: Da *** you talkin' bout?

Laplace was curious now. His flame was steadily growing, and waited to see if more blasts were to come. "Care to expand on that? Because all I know of you is the tragedy you created in the burg recently"
    Eidolas laughs "The tragedy I made pyromancer? I think you forget who burned down the burg." his voice hardens "Your stalkers corrupted one of my men, you will pay for it."
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Drake though of his scarred face, it was his reminder that even after death his sins followed him, he would never be free of his burden. Drake pulled his hood back over his head, "yes my appearance is startling to many, flame leaves it's mark on all it comes across." The words brought back the memory of his body being enveloped in flame, no amount of time passing could dull that memory.

Drake looked at Simbarda, "there isn't much to be said between men hiding secrets." He laughed and glanced to Adrasteia, her deep blue eyes met his gaze. "We were just on our way home, but today has been long and we grow weary."
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:51 pm

"To weary for your favourite Crow" said Avrik from the arch of the ruins.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Bad news, I'm super tired and I'm suffering from massive writers block. Struggling to channel my own character here, tis sad. Please don't leave me too far behind while I'm out.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Understanding that he hit a short fuse with Drake, he bowed his head in silence, but then added another smile, but more reasuring. He forgot to wipe the crimson tears from his face and only just now grabbed a cloth from his pack and cleaned up.

In response to Drake's jest, he joined in the laughter with a chuckle of his own. A man seemingly warming on the outside, but this could always be a ploy, as Simbarda remembered that deceit runs thick in Lordran. But for now, he had no reason to question this man's company and he quite enjoyed the mysterious aura that enveloped him and the beauty that presented itself from his female companion.

After Drake spoke, an unfamiliar figure came from an archway and spoke to Drake. He who looked more imposing than Drake, yet aired calm and collectiveness matching Sim's own.

"By all means, do not let me stop you if you are eager to return to your home and rest. I have taken to the Firelink Shrine as my home for now. It seems to me that this place is a hotspot for activity and meeting new people and I quite like the company. If you are intending to move on, then I would wish you good day before you do."

What exactly brought this man here anyway? Not to Firelink specifically, but to Lordran in general. Is he hollow? Is he branded with the infamous Darksign? Or is the same to me. Simbarda thought of this but he did not ask the question as he feared it was impolite. Simbarda began to set up his camp, only properly this time. He would make Firelink Shrine his home and base of operations for now.

While he was working, he kep half his focus on Drake and his two company.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 pm

(sleep time for me)
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Laplace was still confused, but his flame was almost ready. He slipped out from the building, hands held behind his back in a stance of superiority. "I do not 'corrupt' so much as enlighten, fool. And I was the one to stop the flames from spreading farther then necessary." Laplace confidently strode forward, navigating the hidden pitfalls with ease and slowly coming to a stop in front of Eidolas. "All in the name of revenge? I'm sure there's more to it then that. Maybe to start another conflict in this dilapidated building?" He motioned all around with his right hand "So tell me, do you atleast expect me to know of who you are talking of? After all, I've shown many of our cause."

Laplace's right hand snapped to his sword, feeding it humanity as he grasped it, and drawing it out and upwards to slash Eidolas across his chest. The serrations were of little value, cutting through the cloth but getting stuck in the mail beneath, but the chaos flame coating was what made the hit matter, searing heat burning the cloth and melting the chainmail beneath. His left hand came forward, carrying a quickly expanding ball of chaos flame, forcing it towards the now opened section of Eidolas' armor.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 am

Turning to address Avrik Drake spoke, "you know I've never cared much for crows, so becoming my favorite wasn't a difficult accomplishment." Drake paused and looked in the direction of the catacombs, "and what of Lethard Avrik? Have you killed him and made him one of your puppets or did you just leave him lost in the eternal darkness of the Tomb?"

Drake then turned to see Simbarda making camp, "This is Avrik, he is my" Drake paused in thought, "well I'm not quite sure what to call him but you have his name at least."
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:41 am

The channelers Trident lay On the table in front of Abel "And you say this will make Other creatures much stronger?" ~Yes~ the voice in the shadows replied Abel picked up the Trident Thinking about The black phantoms that would be Summoned in his enemies worlds A smile grew on his face "A gift gladly recieved"
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 pm

In response:

"
    An ally of sorts, to say the least?"

Continuing on with my preparations, calm dissipates a tad at the arrival of Avrik, assuming to come and collect Drake and his companion. A small smirk let's off his face, but safe to say they didn't notice. Drake and Avrik's awkward and somewhat disdainful affiliation reminded him of his initial meetings with his friend Tobias.

Last edited by Seth Winternight on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FUCKING SPELLING ARGH!)
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Drake chuckled, "yes, of sorts. Though I believe only he can know for certain."

I'm hoping Viral can get in here
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:09 pm

" Aye Lethard was a good pupil, one of my best. Though I sent him back to Oscar....the corruption was obvious."

Avrik sauntered over and took as seat next to the dead knight, noting the other man, strange, didnt seem like a fighter but something different. A crow cawwed above and flapped down onto his should, where Avrik began to fuss over in a distracted manner.

"In any case I feel introductions are in order. My name is Avrik. Avrik Tyrhhannos of Astora. Who might you be good ser?"
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Man i got left behind again Fed tell me where you are I need to write something ot imma EXPLODE bounce
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm back and have finished moving. Still no high speed sad . not back reading atm because I'm doing job applications.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:Man i got left behind again Fed tell me where you are I need to write something ot imma EXPLODE bounce

Lol Drake is at firelink. Lol
    The_Flail
    The_Flail
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Flail Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:53 pm

The charred and half-crystalised remains of the Forest always hit Zacham as a fitting metaphor for the changes the Knights coming had brought to the Archives. What had once been a tranquill place dedicated to unrestrained study, was destroyed and forever changed by their coming.

Zacham shook his head, now was not the time for poetic thoughts, This was a time to fight. To fight against an unjust occupation. To fight against those who served the great betrayers. To fight against those who would see them removed ftom the face of the world.

He looked around seeing all the servants of Seath, the Golems, the Snakemen, the Channelers and the Crystal Knights united within the mouth of the Crystal Caverns filled his heart with pride. How could any foe hope to defeat them?

He smiled, and waited for Oscar's Knights to emerge from the Archives.

Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:12 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:" Aye Lethard was a good pupil, one of my best. Though I sent him back to Oscar....the corruption was obvious."

Avrik sauntered over and took as seat next to the dead knight, noting the other man, strange, didnt seem like a fighter but something different. A crow cawwed above and flapped down onto his should, where Avrik began to fuss over in a distracted manner.

"In any case I feel introductions are in order. My name is Avrik. Avrik Tyrhhannos of Astora. Who might you be good ser?"

He addressed his conversation starter with a nod as the
    man sat down next to Drake. The physical appearance of Avrik impressed
    him, but not as much as his aura that he radiated: that of an
    intelligent figure who held mysterious power. Undoubtedly this was so as
    a crow seemed so fond of this man, almost as if he commanded the bird

"Indeed you offer more politeness than Drake, though I do not state this as an insult to the fellow. I am Simbarda, once Knight Captain of Thorolund, but I am now just a warrior. This is Andreia, my precious blade of choice."

As a small demonstration, he unsheathed Andreia and made a few swipes with some of his techniques. This made the sword slice through the air with ease, making a small gust that only did so much as to scuff dirt upon the bonfire ashes. Andreia gleamed like a pristine jewel, but he wasn't so sure if his company understood the value of a truely beautiful weapon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:04 am