Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

is there any covenants that are actually just guilds/clans?

Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

is there any covenants that are actually just guilds/clans? Empty is there any covenants that are actually just guilds/clans?

Post by Rifter7 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:29 pm

i mean.. yeah some of the ideas i've seen on here are cool.. and stuff.

but i don't really care about all the extras. is there a covenant around that's just like "joe averages covenant" and there's no rules like wear only this underwear or sacrifice humanity to the burg merchant's yulia etc. etc.

just thought i'd leave a post here in case someones looking.

if there isn't one maybe some people would like to come together and make one, i'd be all for it but i wouldn't want a covenant leader if we were going to set it up. just seniority and democracy, no draminskis.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

is there any covenants that are actually just guilds/clans? Empty Re: is there any covenants that are actually just guilds/clans?

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:09 pm

You dont ever have to do anything with any of the covenants if youn dont want to.

Most of the Gravesworn/ Noble Knights really dont do all that much in the way of offerings anyway. If you want just set one up, and play with the people who join.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

is there any covenants that are actually just guilds/clans? Empty Re: is there any covenants that are actually just guilds/clans?

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 am

Someone tried to do one called the "House of Fun", it never really took off.. Thing is everyone on here seems to get kicks out of Role Play, which is why all the popular covenants have a crazy amount of it.

Give making one a shot, but don't think it'll get popular because of the lack of RP side to it.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Wouldn't be a point without the rp now would there? You're already in a covenant in game, and its not like invaders can reliably play together, unless using the rss to duel.

Essentially, as there's no real way for a clan to comunicate and do things together, the user covs form specifically to allow both rping and create compititon, albiet usually indirect competition. No matchmaking, no point in standard clans. Maybe that will change with the dlc, tough to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:04 am