Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

This is a good build for PvE and PvP?

Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

This is a good build for PvE and PvP? Empty This is a good build for PvE and PvP?

Post by Pratix Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Here is my actual build. I also have a Zweihander +15 and Fire +10. And a Grant +5.

Build: http://tinyurl.com/bw8gwsz

Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

This is a good build for PvE and PvP? Empty Re: This is a good build for PvE and PvP?

Post by Heroez Blade Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:24 pm

I would lower your strength and maybe raise vitality or dex. The demon machete is a good weapon, but easily predictable.

Shouldn't any post about builds go in pvp section? Or are there ones that can be here?
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

This is a good build for PvE and PvP? Empty Re: This is a good build for PvE and PvP?

Post by Pratix Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:26 pm

I guess, I was mainly using this for PvE. Although, I can't lower my strength, this is my current build haha.
    Baiulus
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Baiulus Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:27 pm

I would have stopped strength at around 40 or 45, but I suppose it'll work how it is.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:31 pm

I would leave strength at 50, as you seem to like big weapons, and it's funnier to use big weapons one-handed, so you can also use a shield (or dual wield).

I would say you should lower your dex to 10, if possible.

Then raise vitality, attunement, and faith, in that priority order, but while being balanced. You should have 4 slots, use actively more miracles, and use Grant +5, which rocks. Don't forget to use it's R2 2-handed attack, it triggers a Wrath of Gods-Like explosion, but it's a better version.

Go to this page for details (I myself edited it):

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Grant

Also I would recommend that, as you will raise vitality, use Havel's ring instead of RoFaP. Because you will be able to carry more burden (because of havel) you will be able to switch father's mask for a actually useful helmet. Also with 41 endurance, havel's ring and DWGR, you can use full paladins, sanctus, and grant while still being able to fast roll << it's my main build.
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Since i already built this build, I cant lower the dexterity.. Although, i'm planning on leveling it some more. I'm going to get at least 35 vitality, then take the FaP ring off, because, w/o it, I'll die. (NG+) At 35 faith the Grant is freakin' amazing, it has a 700 AR. Btw, what would be better for me SLB or DMB?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Pratix wrote:Since i already built this build, I cant lower the dexterity.. Although, i'm planning on leveling it some more. I'm going to get at least 35 vitality, then take the FaP ring off, because, w/o it, I'll die. (NG+) At 35 faith the Grant is freakin' amazing, it has a 700 AR. Btw, what would be better for me SLB or DMB?

DMB is better if you plan to be a Darkmoon guy.

Otherwise SLB is better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:21 pm