Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DamageCK
sean1230
6 posters

did i lose woos grain ring for the whole playthrough?

sean1230
    sean1230
    Casual
    Casual

did i lose woos grain ring for the whole playthrough? Empty did i lose woos grain ring for the whole playthrough?

Post by sean1230 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:49 pm

I lured thay fire bug over and used it to kill shiva but after shiva died the bug and shivas guard cornered me nd killed me and when i went back the guards not there....does anyone have any ideas?
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

did i lose woos grain ring for the whole playthrough? Empty Re: did i lose woos grain ring for the whole playthrough?

Post by DamageCK Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:57 pm

You betrayed the covenant. You'll have to go to Oswald in the Gargs' belltower and absolve your sins. Pretty sure it's super expensive in terms of PvE souls. If you PvP a lot, 600k(?) is like a nickle.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

did i lose woos grain ring for the whole playthrough? Empty Re: did i lose woos grain ring for the whole playthrough?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm pretty sure the price of absolution has to do with what SL you are, might be wrong about that. Also the ninja drops the dwgr, not shiva.
    sean1230
    sean1230
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sean1230 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:50 pm

Yea i kno i got shiva killed ...thrn the guard snuck me nf killed me and he wasnt there aftr respaen
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:36 am

It takes 500 * SL to absolve. I think he will reappear in darkroot after you absolve.
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:40 pm

I think if you killed Shiva, there's no getting him back until NG+. Absolving your sins won't bring him back to life and therefore, no ninja buddy.
    isthefridge
    isthefridge
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by isthefridge Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:15 pm

If you betray the covenant they should be waiting for you in the forest. Shivas body guard should be there in the spot he stands.

The easiset way to do this is as soon as you join kick the ninja off the cliff wait to hear him die. homeward bone. run to where he stood pick up stuff. homeward bone pay off sin. rejoin to kill gankers.
    sean1230
    sean1230
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sean1230 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Thanks isthefridge u were correct...he was waiting at the original spot but he was aggro so i had to kill him with a sword...but still got the ring...thanks
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:36 pm

I didn't know he'd appear without Shiva. Thanks for the info guys!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:41 pm