Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
GrinTwist
Pratix
Bloodios
Baiulus
TonyDamajer
RNsunbro
Tolvo
Carphil
Rynn
Eudaemonium
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
BackwardsBaboon
Uparkaam
Heroez Blade
18 posters

Most attempts while facing a boss.

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Most attempts while facing a boss. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most attempts while facing a boss.

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 am

Trying to get Seth's tail solo got me killed about a dozen time.... That will learn me for chasing after a piece of tail. :|
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Most attempts while facing a boss. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most attempts while facing a boss.

Post by SlakeMoth Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:59 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Trying to get Seth's tail solo got me killed about a dozen time.... That will learn me for chasing after a piece of tail. :|

Seath himself was easy but I lost count of the times I got killed trying to get that damned tail in ng+. I didn't bother first playthrough, I panicked and just wanted to survive.

BoC is an absolute pig and my hat is off to Tolvo for persevering. 150 attempts! No wonder he hates it.

Ceaseless Discharge is easy though if you have a bow and know where to stand. All it takes is a few arrows, not in the knee, but the tentacle. Sounds cheesy, it is cheesy but it works.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:44 am

From the way it looks you guys have difficulty with about every boss, which isnt bad, it just means the game is challenging.

I do agree with all of you about the stray demon, he is a real pain. I don't usually go after him because i dont need slabs anymore, but whenever i do i always end up dying a couple times.

As for the capra demon and seath they are no problem for me. I just charge the capra and destroy him in 3-4 hits with my black knight axe. And seath is a walk in the park for me. I simply circle around him until he uses an attack and then i cut away at him with my +5 lightning great axe. I usually kill seath without taking any damage.

Well i am glad to see that you guys have some hard times but never give up. This also means that the game is still challenging for you which means that you will keep playing it.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 am

Heroez Blade wrote:From the way it looks you guys have difficulty with about every boss, which isnt bad, it just means the game is challenging.

I do agree with all of you about the stray demon, he is a real pain. I don't usually go after him because i dont need slabs anymore, but whenever i do i always end up dying a couple times.

As for the capra demon and seath they are no problem for me. I just charge the capra and destroy him in 3-4 hits with my black knight axe. And seath is a walk in the park for me. I simply circle around him until he uses an attack and then i cut away at him with my +5 lightning great axe. I usually kill seath without taking any damage.

Well i am glad to see that you guys have some hard times but never give up. This also means that the game is still challenging for you which means that you will keep playing it.

good for you mate, I am sure 85% of the members here do not have trouble with bosses after a few playthrough's like myself, however, if you go back to the first time you played the game I think your answer will be a lot different.. that is what the thread is about bud... Most attempts while facing a boss. - Page 2 2707236321
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 am

@raikan007

I didnt actually specify what playthrough you had to be on when i created this post. So if most of you answer with the 1st play in mind than there is nothing wrong with that. It means you were just getting use to the game and the enemies got easier for you as you started learning new strategies.

As for me i had a little more of an idea of what to do in my 1st play because i watched my brother go through it before i played. Even though i was a little more experienced i still had trouble, just not on my 1st play.

In the future anybody that replies can tell about attempts in any playthrough, not just the 1st.
    baby_beavis
    baby_beavis
    Regular
    Regular

Post by baby_beavis Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 am

First encounters

Bed of Chaos 10-15 times

Seath tail cut 10-15 times

Nito 15+

I had Cast light in tomb of giants and still active when I got to Nito. Then I read on the wiki that he actually spams Gravesword Dance if you have it. g.dammit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:02 pm