Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Need your Opinion: Whos the bigger D**k in this case

Poll

Who is worse

[ 2 ]
    Need your Opinion:  Whos the bigger D**k in this case I_vote_lcap67%Need your Opinion:  Whos the bigger D**k in this case I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Need your Opinion:  Whos the bigger D**k in this case I_vote_lcap33%Need your Opinion:  Whos the bigger D**k in this case I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    TonyDamajer
    TonyDamajer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need your Opinion:  Whos the bigger D**k in this case Empty Need your Opinion: Whos the bigger D**k in this case

Post by TonyDamajer Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Please watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUCOlfHpgw8&feature=plcp) and vote who of those 2 fighting is cheap.

My take on this:

Ok Ive been watching alot if videos from Martyrsbrigade99 and really appreciated them.
    He's doing some pvp stuff and I enjoyed it.

So yesterday the above mentioned video, which hit me hard. I was disappointed to see him getting this mad about nothing and posting a video about it. In this video he basicly goes agaisnt everything he said in previous videos (like not judging by equipment) and talks so much **** to this guy, without realizing what kind of crap he is pulling off himself.

Imo the phantom didnt do anything bad at all:
    - he bowed
    - he used a variety of spells
    - no hornet ring
    - after the host gets backstabbed and just stands there, the phantom didnt attack him
    CLEARLY this phantom wasnt desperate to win, else he wouldve stabed him while bowing or while standing around, pissed becouse of the early backstab.

It sucks to get backstabed, but the host does it himself all the time (other vids).

Its sad for me, that Martyrsbrigade talked so much **** about that random Phantom on youtube, giving him and "his kind" the guilt for ruining dark souls pvp for him and everyone like him.
    He goes like "look hes doing backstab after backstab" ... well guess what? you already used like 5 divine blessings before he chainstabed, maybe thats the couse?

I dont know if Martyrsbrigade uses this forum or not, I dont know if ppl agree with me or not. I havent played Dark Souls for months till recently, but if getting backstabed became enough reason to spam divine blessings and upload videos of players on youtube, talking thrash about then, then I better be off looking for another community.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Need your Opinion:  Whos the bigger D**k in this case Empty Re: Need your Opinion: Whos the bigger D**k in this case

Post by Buggy Virus Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 pm

This is why I don't watch that youtube channel.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Need your Opinion:  Whos the bigger D**k in this case Empty Re: Need your Opinion: Whos the bigger D**k in this case

Post by RANT Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 pm

lol i think its funny that he's complaining about fishing for backstabs.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 pm

I've seen some of his other uploads, and typically he is less caustic than this one. Sometimes you just have a bad day, or are in a foul mood and something tiny sets you off.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Thread Locked.

Do not post PSN or XBLA of players if you are going to talk negativity about them.

Forum Guideline:
    Don't single out PSN of XBLA names in an attempt to slander.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:54 pm