Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Being Trolled

Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Being Trolled Empty Being Trolled

Post by Gaxe Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Ok so yesterday I went to fight in the forest the host was sitting there in the clearing, Ok so I thought he was alone, we continued with our fight he was turtling and went close to the edge, So I followed him then all of a sudden a arrows comes out of no where and blasts me off the ledge. It was so damn funny I couldn't be mad at them. There was absolutely no clue to tell me that was going to happen. Just all of a sudden a dragonslayer arrow comes and boom bye bye me. Later on I invaded the same person so I was ready this time but they got me this time again except not with the same trick. I ignored the host and found the phantom this time. The host comes over and they both began to kick lock me, I couldn't escape what so ever. They ended up kicking me a LONG way and off the edge. I was more annoyed this time though rofl.

So what our your guys experiences with being trolled/trolling people?
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Being Trolled Empty Re: Being Trolled

Post by Tristan Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:10 pm

My favourite is the blade of the Darkmoon cheese. As soon as you spawn in there are two Black Knight gear'd/one of those dumb masks and two heavy long range weapons already swinging at you. I just run off the cliff most of the time.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:57 am