Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Heroez Blade
Leeroy_Jenkins
reim0027
RNsunbro
Azran
defacto
Rin
About8547Souls
12 posters

My No B.B. Glitch Adventure.

About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

My No B.B. Glitch Adventure. Empty My No B.B. Glitch Adventure.

Post by About8547Souls Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:19 pm

(Notice: To begin, I would like to inform anyone who has not beaten the game to beware of Spoilers in the information to follow! If you do not want to learn anything about the story, or anything about any enemies that you have not encountered do not read any further!)

(Notice 2: This will be updated and edited regularly, every day or every two to three days. This is done to save space, to fix any errors, and to organize the information more efficiently. So please feel free to re-read every so often as I will include a time of when it was updated last. The update will be as follows.) Last Updated: 8/4/2012 (Update includes a total re-writing of the information here due to many errors I made under the influence of no sleep and large amounts of medicine. The full re-writing will take some time, so expect it to be done in sections over the course of this day.)

(Final Notice: The purpose of this run is primarily for fun, but is also done to determine whether or not the Bottomless Box Glitch actually makes a player worse in PvE. It may not be the same for you, but it is an experiment I am doing for myself.)

Without further ado, let's get this party started!

-

About8547Souls Experimental Post-BB-Reliant Lordran Runthrough!

-

Character Creation and Northern Undead Asylum

This adventure begins with the creation of my character as does every adventure in Dark Souls. Now, it would serve me well to let you all know I have been very sick the past week, and have been taking medicine like crazy to help with my coughing and headaches. I had no sleep last night due to coughing and having an unrealistic headache. So with that said, understand that everything I have done so far was under the influence of strong medicine and a lack of sleep. Now back to the adventure...

I started the game by creating a male character named Maximus, I gave him dark blue/black hair and using a slightly edited version of the Astora Noble starting face. I made him look slightly pale and kept him at the average body size. His class was a Warrior, and he started off with the Master Key as a gift.

The moment I spawned in the Northern Undead Asylum, (hereafter referred to as the NUA) I unequipped my helmet and my torso armor, along with dropping the broken sword you start the game off with. I kept the armor in case of emergencies however.

(Now would be a good time to say that I will skip the unimportant parts of the adventure where nothing happened. This is to save space and time.)

I proceeded to the first bonfire of the NUA which I lit before entering the chamber of the Asylum Demon. I ignored him and ran by him to light the second bonfire located in the next area. From here I proceeded to the hallway with the Hollow Archer and the corpses holding my Heater Shield and my Longsword. I collected the shield and equipped it before heading down the hall with my shield up to guard against any arrows. I backstabbed the Hollow with my fist and picked up and equipped my Longsword. Then I backstabbed the Hollow again for a kill.

Afterwards I moved on through the area and past the first fog gate of the game, after which I activated the boulder on the stairs and gathered my Estus Flasks and the key needed to progress in the game from Oscar the Elite Knight. Upon receiving these items I went downstairs, opened the gate, then went back up the stairs with the iron boulder and killed the Hollow with a 2-h strike from my longsword.

I moved onwards and lured the two Hollows in the next area by stepping out and letting them see me. Once they came at me I blocked their first strikes to stagger them, then I killed them with my own attacks. I did this one at at time.

I moved on and killed the Archer in the next area, using my shield to protect myself from arrows. Once he died, I 2-h my sword and moved through the fog gate.

Asylum Demon:

(Before every boss fight I will include the gear of my character. I would include the stats, but I likely won't remember the exact stats of my character at each boss. If I post them, understand that they may be off by a point or two here and there. But they will generally be very close.)

Slvl: Base lvl for Warrior.
    Head: None
    Chest: None
    Arms: Hard Leather Gauntlets
    Legs: Hard Leather Leggings
    R-H1: Longsword
    L-H1: Heater Shield
    Rollspeed: Fast

This is the first aggressive monster you encounter, and also is the first boss. He seems intimidating at first due to his size, but size and reach is about all he has.

My strategy for defeating him was simple. When you step through the fog gate after the archer, you will look down and see this guy standing below you. If you wait too long he will fly up and smash you, likely one-hitting you instantly. If he doesn't, the fall will kill you.

I jumped off of the ledge, pressed r1, and stabbed him. Then I ran behind him and slashed him once every few seconds to reserve stamina in case something went wrong. Patience is key, don't rush things or else they may get ugly fast. If you are patient usually everything in this game goes well. For the most part anyway.

The fight took about a minute or two, mainly because he kept flying upwards and slamming down. I would run away from him when he did this, after he landed I would run behind him again and keep fighting him. He would occasionally swing behind himself, but if you keep under his tail, his attacks usually won't hit you. (Sometimes they will though, as sometimes he swings in a larger arc as I've noticed. If he hits you be careful, his range is a lot larger than you may think at first and he hits really hard for such a low level.)

Soon enough he died however, and he gave me some fat loot.

I then left the asylum via the door that he guarded after collecting any additional items that I could.

-

(FROM HERE ON IS GOING TO BE UNDER CONSTRUCTION, EXPECT IT TO CHANGE SOON!!!)

Firelink Shrine

Once I arrived here, I immediately ran around collecting every weapon and consumable I could. The Zweihander, Winged Spear, Humanity, Lloyd's Talismans, Cracked Red-Eye Orb, Morning Star, Homeward Bones, and some souls. Afterwards I spent all of the souls I earned through killing monsters and bosses to level my Str up to 16 for the Drake Sword. I then made a quick trip down to New Londo and got the Estoc. Then I ran to the Valley of the Drakes through the shortcut and grabbed the Dragoncrest Shield, Astora Straight-Sword, and some souls.

I died there because the Zombie Dragon one-hit me, so I respawned back in Firelink with no loss of souls or humanity. With all of this gear, I equipped my Dragoncrest Shield and my Estoc and ran towards the Undead Burg. I easily slaughtered the monsters with no real trouble, picking up souls, humanity, and a Light Crossbow along the way. I believe I may have picked up some Hollow Soldier leggings and a shield from them as well. But that may have been a little later.

-

Undead Burg

So here I was at the Burg, I killed everything in the first area and reached the bonfire. Once there I ran towards the Undead Merchant and over the course of two or three small farming runs I bought a Short Bow, 80 Standard Arrows, Orange Guidance Soapstone, Bottomless Box, and the Repairbox.

Then I ran onwards to the Taurus Demon, killing all monsters and even the Black Knight along the way. (He died easily, I chain backstabbed him and he never put up a fight. Sadly no drops from him :/. )

I passed the Taurus Demon, got my White Soapstone from Solaire, and then ran across the bridge and went down the stairs halfway through. From there I kicked down the ladder shortcut to the bonfire in the Undead Burg and went there to rest and repair.

Then I ran to the top of those stairs, made the Hellkite Wyrm breathe fire and kill everything on the bridge for around 550 souls. I did that several times actually. (And now I remember, it was this part where I leveled up my Sta and Dex a little and bought the Repairbox. I thought I had bought it before, but I remembered that I didn't until now.)

Anyway, I took off my shield and armor so I could use my Drake Sword and my Short Bow at the same time. Then I shot off the Hellkite's tail and got my D.Sword. I forgot how many arrows it took, but it wasn't many at all and I only missed once.

With the sword in hand I ran to the stairs and baited the Wyrm with arrows. He flew down, I two-handed my sword and hit him in the head. Then I ran down the stairs. I repeated this process until he died. Then I picked up souls, a spear, and the Claymore on the bridge and ran across to the bonfire.

-

Undead Parish

From here I moved on past the gate and lured the Armored Boar with an arrow. I two-handed my sword and eventually he fell. Since I lured him into the small stairway where the hollow was past that gate by the bonfire, the first hollow to the left of the Boar did not activate.

For those who may not know, he runs away at a certain distance to him, and he closes the gate behind the Boar. But with the Boar gone I ran forward and one-hit that hollow and just ran through the area. I picked up the Basement Key and then killed the hollows that pursued me.

From here I ran up the stairs and got the weapon I plan to use for the rest of the game. The Almight Great Super Epic Weapon of Awesomeness; The Halberd. Okay, so maybe the name isn't really that long. But the Halberd is OP in my opinion.

With this new weapon in hand, I put away my Drake Sword and ran into the church. Here I encountered Baldur Knights who gave me no trouble, and dropped their gauntlets and their leggings for me in one swift go. I then killed the Tower Knight after luring him with an arrow.

I ran across the church, grabbed the Firekeeper Soul, and ran to Firelink Shrine where I rested, repaired, and upgraded my Estus Flask. With this all done I ran back to the church, ran across it and down the path to where Andre of Astora (the first blacksmith) was and spent time there upgrading my Halberd to +3.

At this point I farmed by killing some Hollows, Baldur Knights, and eventually killing the Channeler and freeing Lautrec of Carim. (The channeler almost one-hit me with his trident that triple hits you per hit. I literally survived with about 2 cm on my health bar.)

I also set down my White Soapstone at one point and got summoned for some Jolly Co-Operation, where I helped two people kill the Bell Gargoyles. (They didn't need help. One had the Black Knight Sword, and the other was using an upgraded Claymore and was wearing pieces of the Eastern Armor Set that Shiva wears. I also got summoned by one guy being invaded, and the second I spawned I watched in horror as a Dragon Head Glitcher in high lvl gear used the Dragon Head Glitch to spam Black Firebombs. I almost managed to stop him with an interrupt, but he killed my host and then killed me after. I couldn't do much really since I was too low lvl to survive.)

Anyway, I ran onwards and fought the Bell Gargoyles. The first time I got merked. And this is where I say that if anyone thinks they're easy all of the time, they're very very wrong. Here I was, lvl 22 with a +5 Halberd and a fire resistant Dragoncrest Shield. And they still ran me over.

The reason being that I couldn't kill the first one before the second one flew down. Individually they are truly easy, but together they're a real pain. Mainly because the first one keeps knocking you back with his halberd while the second one breathes fire across the map. It's a continuous stream of attacks, and to drop your shield for even a second will get you staggered and probably killed.

I tried to run off in a corner to heal, but they pinned me with constant double-streams of fire. I couldn't get out, nor heal fast enough to recover.

Well, on round two I murdered them with ease. The first Gargoyle didn't do much, and I was able to kill him before the second one flew down. With the first one gone, the second one was worthless and he died in two-three hits.

Having done that, I decided to run on back to Firelink Shrine. So I did, healed and repaired, then made my way through the Undead Parish and across the bridge where the Wyrm was.

-

Lower Undead Burg

I made it to the Lower Undead Burg, killed off all of the enemies there and got some Twin Humanity, the Mail Breaker, and the Thief Set.

Then I met the Capra Demon who killed me. He killed me because I missed a roll to the stairs, and he and his dogs pinned me in a corner and I couldn't do anything to survive.

This part is where I messed up worse. On my way to rematch, I got killed because I slaughtered all of the Hollow Thieves, and Dogs. But there was one dog left, the one right in front of the fog gate for the Capra Demon. When I ran to him, a Hollow Thief that I thought I had killed sprang out from behind. I swung at the dog who dodged, and I got slashed about 3-4 times in the back.

I rolled forward and got some distance, where I blocked an attack from the dog. He was staggered, so I stabbed at him. In mid-stagger he dodged and my lock-on made me turn around. Where the Hollow Thief finished me off. So I died twice in a row, and lost about 16k souls and 5 humanity.

I was pissed lol.

Anyway, I finally made it back there, slaughtered the Capra Demon since I didn't mess up this time. Then ran to the shortcut that leads to Firelink Shrine. On my way there I died. I locked onto an enemy after stepping out of the sewer aqueduct and killed him. Then I locked onto another enemy, and for some strange reason my character did this crazy spin and fell off the ledge to his doom.

I sighed audibly and made my way back to Firelink, got my souls, and once there I cut the game off for the time being.

That was all yesterday. Now if I play any today or whenever I'll be sure to throw more of my adventure on here.

-

Day 2

-

The Depths

I got online about half an hour or so ago and started off in Firelink Shrine where I left off yesterday. My adventure today took me to the Depths in my attempt to go and slay the Gaping Dragon.

Things started off well, I made it to the Depths from Firelink Shrine in record time without any trouble at all. Once there, I proceeded to reach the Gaping Dragon. The journey was filthy and smelled like urine and feces, but this is a sewer after all. As I entered I first encountered a few hollow men with flaming torches and broken swords, all died with no effort.

Afterwards I made it to the Undead Butcher and obliterated him and his loyal undead k-9 companions. I robbed his chest of the Large Ember he guarded and proceeded downstairs to slay more dogs and hollows, and another Undead Butcher who provided me with a lovely sack to wear on my head.

After removing that obstacle I freed Laurentius from the barrel, and continued on my way. I slew several small rats, large rats, and even a Channeler as I proceeded through the area. Nothing could seem to stop me. I collected souls aplenty, and even a greataxe and some humanity. It was then that I encountered the Super Rat as I like to call him, and through baiting and careful poking I finished him off with my Halberd.

With him knocked aside I slid down the waterway behind him and hung to the left, thus skipping the basalisks totally and making my shortcut to the boss successful. I know that you can fall into a hole behind the first Undead Butcher for an even shorter shorcut, but I wanted to collect things and make it to the bonfire which is located not too far from where you free Laurentius.

Anyway, I made my way past the few rats and slimes and met my good old friend Domhnall of Zena. This epic bro sold me a Crystal Shield for 4,000 souls which I used to replace my Dragoncrest Shield. (The Crystal Shield has better stability, lightning resistance, magic resistance, and only 5 less fire resistance than the Dragoncrest Shield for those who don't know.) It unfortunately weighed a startling 2 pounds more however, so I had to take off my Thief Mask and my Thief Gloves.

From here I bid my friend farewell and made it towards the boss. It was before his fog gate that I gathered up a Heavy Crossbow and a few bolts which I stored into my bags with no intent of ever using them.

Then I checked my gear and this is what I wore.

Head: None
    Chest: Hollow Soldier Armor
    Arms: None
    Legs: Hollow Soldier Leggings
    R-Hand 1: Halberd +5
    R-Hand 2: None
    L-Hand 1: Crystal Shield
    L-Hand 2: None
    Ring 1:None
    Ring 2:None

I have Havel's Ring, but I never bother wearing it. After all, I can fast roll with this setup.

(I plan to refine this entire thing by the way. And rewrite it into first person view of my character. Lore basically. I'm sure people will enjoy reading that more than they do this garbage xD.)

Battle: Gaping Dragon

Round 1: Defeat

Our good friend here caught me off guard quite well. I entered battle, used Lightning Pine Resin on my Halberd and thrashed this guy. I took his tail off, and no doubt 3 more hits would have finished him. But I got greedy when he had slammed his face into the ground. I thought I could finish him before he rose up and charged me. I was dead wrong. He one hit me as I tried to roll out of the way. My own fault.

Look Skyward

Round 2: Currently Underway.

Last edited by About8547Souls on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

My No B.B. Glitch Adventure. Empty Re: My No B.B. Glitch Adventure.

Post by Rin Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:03 pm

i never bb glitched n that's why i still got all my old toon's unlike *cough* wyrm *cough* spur *cough* winking on new toons what i do is do a suicide run to get the gl sword and i have it fully upgraded by the time i get to londo
    defacto
    defacto
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by defacto Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:10 pm

This is pretty pathetic.

You thought that not glitching was so strange that you had to make a blog post on a forum about it.

It's not significant that you started a run without glitching. It's shows how pathetic you are that you actually think it's important and that anyone will care.

You can go drake sword --> lightning spear --> farm titanite chunks in new londo and make a +4 lightning weapon.

The game is easy enough. Just because you chose on a majority of occasions to make it even easier, no one cares when you don't.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:11 pm

I really did consider going through the trouble of getting a Gravelord Sword or trying to take out the Four Kings at a really low level. But I decided that I would much rather go a basic route. It feels better to me that way.

@Defacto

Cool story bro. But if you don't care about it, why did you bother to read any of it or even reply to it? Looks like you care after all. :bas:
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 pm

defacto wrote:Flaming flaming and more flaming

Wow, what a way to botch your first posts.

Anyway, on topic. Nowadays I just can't be bothered to start a new, non-glitch playthrough since I don't like the idea of farming for some of my favourite weapons. (The Silver Knight Shield took me twenty runs at full item discovery)

Though I do enjoy seeing others go through the game again from zero. Good work, keep it up as long as you have fun!
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Never BB glitched and have made about 5 characters (one on ng8). Don't see the point. The game's easy enough.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 pm

In general, the game is pretty easy. I won't deny that at all. As long as you take your time you will not have many problems. Of course everyone will die every now and then, but that's just how it is.

The reason I did the Bottomless Box Glitch in the first place was because I lost my original data for the game. I had beaten it several times already, so I wasn't just doing it to cheat my way through the game. My friend muled me to help me get back on my feet, and to help me PvP at a faster rate. (Otherwise I would have to spend hours farming for things and leveling so I could reach slvl 80-120.)

But in doing that, I had to go through the game. Sometimes I had to go through it multiple times with characters to get all of the spells I wanted.

Now, the point is; the BBG made this a lot easier than normal. So the real purpose of this run was to get at least one legit character, to have fun, and to see whether or not the BBG made me a worse player.

After all, you have an advantage with the glitch. It's not unbelievable to think that it might actually make you a worse player than if you did things legit. So far, I see that I haven't actually gotten worse. There have been times though when I took more damage than I should have. That I attribute to being too slow, or not being patient enough. Which may in fact be a result of my complacency gained from being nearly invincible with the glitch.

But everyone needs to remember, this is just for fun. I posted it to give people something to read to pass the time if they happened to be bored. Besides, I'm sure there will be a lot of funny deaths and what-not while I play, so it might provide some laughter too.

As long as no one takes this too seriously it can serve its' intended purpose. Of course some newbies who come here may learn a thing or two from the way I explain myself handling certain situations. I learned a few things that way myself, so this could end up being a help to people as well.

Anyway, this kind of dragged on further than I expected xD.

(Also, the point of the BBG is to save time. Since a lot of people may not have the time to constantly make new characters and etc. They may make one and decide they don't like it, then want a new one. But then they have to spend all of the time collecting things again. That's my personal opinion of the BBG. I know some people do abuse it to make the game easier, or to grief. But when used appropriately, it's all about PvP.)
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Well I definitely see your point in using it to save time. I probably could have knocked off a couple hundred hours if I used it. It's good that you're experimenting and doing it the old fashion way. It looks like you're having some trial and error which ain't a bad thing. Good luck with your run man. happy
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:22 pm

well the thing is its a glitch and 'your time saving' can backfire, making you start a new again its a gamble i dont have the 'time' to take...

oh and dont call it a wyrm its a drake i dont know why people keep calling it a dragon or wyrm, you got a DRAKE sword from a wyrm or a dragon tis stupid

Last edited by Rin on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Take it easy defacto.

And, please, let's not turn this into another bb ethics thread. Let's keep on topic - focusing on About's run.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Yes indeed. The point is it's just a fun ol' runthrough. And since I'm so used to having all of that op gear I'm in a situation that I haven't been in, in awhile. Yeah, everyone does runs like this and mine isn't special. But let's all just enjoy it for what it is xD. Me getting slaughtered in some hilarious ways.

(The most hilarious thus far being the dog totally bobbing and weaving while his little Hollow Thief friend merked me. At the time it was annoying but looking back in hindsight, it was pretty hilarious.)

Oh, I should probably go ahead and say that I'm not human at the moment. (Because I'd rather not have to go against any griefers with op gear. I could potentially beat them, but I'd rather wait until I have better gear to save myself some humanity, souls, and time.)
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:48 am

Rin wrote:well the thing is its a glitch and 'your time saving' can backfire, making you start a new again its a gamble i dont have the 'time' to take...

oh and dont call it a wyrm its a drake i dont know why people keep calling it a dragon or wyrm, you got a DRAKE sword from a wyrm or a dragon tis stupid
    I call it the bridge wyvern cause it only has two legs dragons have four. big grin
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:05 am

I can see from reading this that you are very careful in how you set up your character and take on certain areas. I can remember when i first played the game and i was running around in chain armor with boar head and using the drake sword and claymore for the longest time. I can also relate some of your playthrough to my 1st time because i struggled in some of the same areas that you were describing.

After going through 2 plays legit and getting almost all weapons and armor and started to see how time consuming it is to go through the game without the good stuff. I have bb glitched since then after my big brake from the game basically to save time and mess around with different builds.

Well good luck on your run and i hope you do not run into multiple troubles. I look forward to seeing the rest of your adventure soon so keep up the good work and dont give up.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:01 am

My No B.B. Glitch Adventure. 2707236321 Some people.....anyhoo good luck to you man, Im currently doing another SL1 Challenge Forget how damn annoying that capra demon was when all you can use is a hand axe My No B.B. Glitch Adventure. 2577201154 My No B.B. Glitch Adventure. 4125110524 My No B.B. Glitch Adventure. 3915592713 My No B.B. Glitch Adventure. 4174989374 My No B.B. Glitch Adventure. 3235151284 My No B.B. Glitch Adventure. 3728860209 My No B.B. Glitch Adventure. 327647086
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:
    Rin wrote:well the thing is its a glitch and 'your time saving' can backfire, making you start a new again its a gamble i dont have the 'time' to take...

I call it the bridge wyvern cause it only has two legs dragons have four. big grin

well it eint my foult the japanese game developers dont know the *** difference, they call it a drake so its a drs drake but yes i know it looks more like a wyrm and i said game developers coz it is not only FROM that got it wrong... CAPCON no matter how old it is *** it up to in dragons dogma they at the begining call the dragons evil n **** but what dose every npc call the big ol papa dragon a WYRM...
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:37 am

Rin wrote:
    Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:

well it eint my foult the japanese game developers dont know the *** difference, they call it a drake so its a drs drake but yes i know it looks more like a wyrm and i said game developers coz it is not only FROM that got it wrong... CAPCON no matter how old it is *** it up to in dragons dogma they at the begining call the dragons evil n **** but what dose every npc call the big ol papa dragon a WYRM...

And all through the night. . .

Not a forum going could comprehend, not even Buggy Virus.
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Defacto, your post is pathetic because you think he cares that you think he sucks. I bet you wouldn't have the balls to walk up to a stranger on the street and say something like that. And before you say it, yes, I would have said that to you in person. I have a low tolerance for douchebagery.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 pm

fujiphoenix wrote:Defacto, your post is pathetic because you think he cares that you think he sucks. I bet you wouldn't have the balls to walk up to a stranger on the street and say something like that. And before you say it, yes, I would have said that to you in person. I have a low tolerance for douchebagery.

:o Looks a little heated in here!

I always thought that wyverns were drakes were wyrms were dinosaurs with wings. big grin
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:09 pm

That's the only thing I'll say to him. Also, I have no idea what the difference between all those types of dragons are, so I'm right there with you.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Buggy Virus wrote:
    Rin wrote:
    Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:

And all through the night. . .

Not a forum going could comprehend, not even Buggy Virus.

I do not know nor care if you have a problem with my discussion about dragons, but there is realy no reason for you to butt in nor is there a reason to take my rep, if that was you that is so if you do not have anything nice to say dont say it oh and in the future can you make your messages make more sense.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Let's get this back on topic ans stop this bickering, please.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Yeah let's move on from the Dragon topic before someone ends up getting upset and more negativity starts rearing its' ugly head. I'll be posting more of my run here shortly, and I'll also be refining what I have written. I know that before long it'll be at a point where there is too much written and it'll require a second posting for the next step.

Also, after looking at it all I can see that I wasn't very organized. If I organize it, it should be more enjoyable and easy to read. Along with hopefully taking up less space.

My goal is to detail how I approach each individual monster in each area. That should provide more insight into how the areas went. (I can't realistically detail every single fight with every enemy, that will take up too much space and take too much typing. I will however chronicle my boss fights in as great detail as I can.)

One more thing, I can confirm from my experiences so far that doing the B.B Glitch made me a worse PvE'er. I've been making mistakes that I never would have made before the BB Glitch. I overestimate my damage output and how much damage I can take on a regular basis and I rely too heavily on Estus Flasks. So this experiment is so far confirming that 'for me' I have gotten worse at PvE.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:30 am