Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Blazefury
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Alistairetheblu
7 posters

Frampt remembers past playthroughs? Or alternate conditions to him leaving?

Alistairetheblu

Frampt remembers past playthroughs? Or alternate conditions to him leaving? Empty Frampt remembers past playthroughs? Or alternate conditions to him leaving?

Post by Alistairetheblu Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Just had Frampt give me the speech about being a fool and shouldn't be the chosen one, that he'll sleep for now, and as far as I can tell he shouldn't have. I'm on 3rd playthrough, last time I was in darkwraiths was first playthrough. Other things I think may be relevant:

2nd playthrough: never touched darkwraiths, was darkmoon until I was about to beat it then beat down Gwyndolin (and just about every other npc) before beating Gwyn, and went for the Dark Lord ending for the trophy.

This playthrough:

-covenants: Way of the white then sunlight warrior then princess guard then darkmoon, plan to stay on that. Haven't attacked any NPCs this playthrough.

-got Lordvessel, talked to Frampt, went down but used a homeward bone to get out. Then talked to Frampt again and was able to trade a variety of junk just fine. Edit: later jumped down again and placed the Lordvessel without Frampt being there.

-then did some more of Seigmeyer's quest line, freed Seiglinde from the golem then talked to her at Firelink, then went to Frampt as I haven't returned the Firelink keeper's soul so that's the quickest way to a bonfire. As I got to him he started saying the line leading to him going away but I jumped down first. Went back, and he did the line again and disappeared.

-this playthrough I haven't even lowered the water in the ruins yet.

Thoughts? Anyone else seen this?

Edit: Going by the edit above, placing the Lordvessel without Frampt being there triggered this? That's the only guess I have.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Frampt remembers past playthroughs? Or alternate conditions to him leaving? Empty Re: Frampt remembers past playthroughs? Or alternate conditions to him leaving?

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:27 am

you placed the lordvessel without frampt present, i did that when i tired and failed to join the dark wraiths, frampt still abandons you.
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Frampt remembers past playthroughs? Or alternate conditions to him leaving? Empty Re: Frampt remembers past playthroughs? Or alternate conditions to him leaving?

Post by Blazefury Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:31 am

You need to place the thing with either one of the serpents there. If you do it with Frampt, Kaathe disappears and vice-versa. I think both of the serpents abandon you too if you place the Lordvessel without their presence.
    xXDaemonarchXx
    xXDaemonarchXx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xXDaemonarchXx Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:03 am

I thought one of them had to warp you there?
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:00 am

xXDaemonarchXx wrote:I thought one of them had to warp you there?
    You could jump down the hole where Frampt came out of.
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:27 am

maybe a chance to test out the pendant?
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:59 am

PPG-3- wrote:maybe a chance to test out the pendant?

Hehee....good call.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:10 am