Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Red titanite Chunk in Starting Cell?

Kotyonok

Red titanite Chunk in Starting Cell? Empty Red titanite Chunk in Starting Cell?

Post by Kotyonok Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:32 pm

So I just start a new game with a Pyromancer and kind of went all out with the character creation to make the exact face I wanted. I load up the game and walk into the corner taking off my hood (to see how I looked not human). I walked over a pot and it broke and I received a Red titanite Chunk... I don't remember if I pressed "x" to pick it up (PS3) but It's sitting in my inventory alone. I haven't even picked up the key yet.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Red titanite Chunk in Starting Cell? Empty Re: Red titanite Chunk in Starting Cell?

Post by Heroez Blade Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:40 pm

That happened to me already. I think it does that if you kill the black knights on another character but have all red chunks so the ones you could not pick up go to your other character. Other than that i am not sure why it happens.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Red titanite Chunk in Starting Cell? Empty Re: Red titanite Chunk in Starting Cell?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:46 pm

You used bb glitch. Sometimes that happens if the save prior you had killed the black knight and/or oscar the knight. Sometimes Oscar won't be there either, and you have to quit and reload for the estus and key to appear.
    Kotyonok

Post by Kotyonok Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Ah alright - I figured it had something to do with BB. Thankies all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:47 am