Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Does Butcher Knife stack upon hits....

Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Does Butcher Knife stack upon hits.... Empty Does Butcher Knife stack upon hits....

Post by Slarg232 Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:49 am

Across multiple enemies? I've been thinking of making a "True Tank" in the fact that with the Butcher Knife, the highest armor (Giants, maybe) I can get, Ring of the Evil Eye and the Butcher's Knife, Server, or Smough Hammer.

Wasn't sure if it stacked, though. If I hit three enemies with the BK, will it heal me for 15? I tried to test it out with the Server, but the enemies weren't cooperating with it's long swing time.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Does Butcher Knife stack upon hits.... Empty Re: Does Butcher Knife stack upon hits....

Post by DamageCK Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:12 am

I assume this is for PvE? And the answer is yes. With the ring, it's per killed enemy. With the Server, it's per connected hit, even if it's one hit each on three enemies. Still counts as three hits. To my knowledge anyway.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Does Butcher Knife stack upon hits.... Empty Re: Does Butcher Knife stack upon hits....

Post by Slarg232 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:13 am

Sweet, thanks.

I wasn't sure, as I heard somewhere the Ring didn't stack if you killed multiple people with it at the same time. Don't know how accurate that is, though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:12 pm