Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
BLA1NE
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
reim0027
tapir8
8 posters

When you become a white phantom for a NG+ player, are eniemies harder?

tapir8
    tapir8
    Casual
    Casual

When you become a white phantom for a NG+ player, are eniemies harder? Empty When you become a white phantom for a NG+ player, are eniemies harder?

Post by tapir8 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:46 pm

?
    reim0027
    reim0027

When you become a white phantom for a NG+ player, are eniemies harder? Empty Re: When you become a white phantom for a NG+ player, are eniemies harder?

Post by reim0027 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:00 pm

IDK about the regular enemies (I don't think so). The bosses will have more health though.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

When you become a white phantom for a NG+ player, are eniemies harder? Empty Re: When you become a white phantom for a NG+ player, are eniemies harder?

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:00 pm

yes and are worth more. (still half what the host gets but it's ng+ so more souls)
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Their world, their rules.

You're fighting the same mobs as them, yes they're NG+ mobs.
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Bosses get increased health but nothing else

enemies i don't think they increase in damage
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 pm

they do otherwise a torch dreglings flail combo should NOT one shot a person wearing full havels with 30+vit and bosses do get a small damage boost and a hefty hp boost and the mobs get more hp too
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm

If you are an NG player than goes as a white, or orange, phantom to an NG+ Player's World, it is their world. Their enemies are the same to them as the same to you. Trust me, I have battled in these worlds in these circumstances before, mostly in Blighttown, when my NG Character was summoned by an NG+ User.

As it were, everything counts as the same, and the rewards and challenges are the same as an NG+ phantom helping an NG+ player in their world. It is very much so.That is how my interactions with such things have happened so.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:10 am

Enemy damage is also increased. I remember getting summoned into Sens and getting 1-shotted by the snakes.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:32 am

How do you know that is not NG+?

My SL 60 coop build has only 15 Vit. On NG, I don't notice any difference in their damage. But, in NG+, there very much is a difference. I get summoned into both levels, and use the first enemy to tell me which one it is (by how many hits it takes to kill them).
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:35 am

Well the difference between NG and NG+ worlds is a good chunk. Compare the souls you obtain and how much damage you take and give, and it is seen as so. You will know whether or not you are in NG or NG+.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:46 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:Well the difference between NG and NG+ worlds is a good chunk. Compare the souls you obtain and how much damage you take and give, and it is seen as so. You will know whether or not you are in NG or NG+.

That's my point. I was asking meridam about him getting 1-shotted by the lizards. I was wondering if he was actually in NG+, which would account for the increase in enemy AR.
    Robotech
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Robotech Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Yes all the mobs are NG+ mobs. meaning they have more hp and they hit harder, same applies for the bosses. I have confirmed this personally.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:59 pm