Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Fair Lady

Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Fair Lady Empty The Fair Lady

Post by Rudmed Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Call me curious, but if you have the Witch's ring and not Queelag's soul will the Fair Lady still identify you as her sister? I'd find that a little odd, but perhaps if you removed all traces of Queelag then would she address you differently?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Fair Lady Empty Re: The Fair Lady

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 pm

It's not connected to Quelaag's Soul, I don't think. I believe she just takes you for Quelaag because you can speak the language of the old witches of Izalith (when you wear the Old Witch's Ring), so she just assumes it's Quelaag she is talking to.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Well it can't be spoken...cause I have a male character. I also doubt my guy sounds anything like Queelag or if its telepathy then does our character just know how to speak to others with his mind?
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 pm

The ring turns you into a girl, so your toon is just a really ugly lookin girl now.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Well remember that the blightpus made her blind and probably either immobile or near so (I know she protects the fire but so does the brass lady and she demonstrates that leaving is possible and not a big deal if motivated). Anyway, what else is affected? Hearing? Memory? Does she even trust any of her five senses? Maybe all she trusts is her heart and the presence of others. Even though she can't understand your speech without the ring she understands you enough to let you join the covenant. The ring allows language to be understood and everything else she needs to know is that she feels her sister nearby. Either the ring has that much left of quelaag or you absorbing her souls (not the special one) or both is enough for her to feel it.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:51 am

Yeah, basically you have no idea what goes on in that *****'s head. The ring lets you understand her, and she thinks you're Quelaag. That's it. It could be the ring's presence that makes her think it's Quelaag, it could be her souls/soul...hell, maybe Quelaan is really just only used to speaking to Quelaag, even. It could be anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm