Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Just want to clarify something, might not belong here.

H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Just want to clarify something, might not belong here. Empty Just want to clarify something, might not belong here.

Post by H3adShotty Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:33 pm

With DS approaching so slowly it's painful, i have dug up all my specs and i just want to see what the community here has to say and recommend if there's any improvements.

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 550 TI (probably needs upgrading)
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor 3.20 GHz
    Memory: 4.00 GB

These are only the really important ones, Hard disk is more then big enough, still have over 200 GB of space, OS is Vista (64 bit), and whatnot.

And as it says in the title, if this thread doesn't belong here, then i apologize, since this is PC discussion, i thought this was an appropriate place to make this.
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Just want to clarify something, might not belong here. Empty Re: Just want to clarify something, might not belong here.

Post by KomradDakka Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:54 pm

you should be fine to play man (except for the aforementioned card), but heres a minimum required specs right from the steam page

System Requirements

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 GHz+ or AMD Phenom II X2 545 3.0 GHz+
      • Memory: 2 GB
      • Hard Disk Space: 8GB
      • Video Card: GeForce 9800 GTX+ or ATI Radeon HD 4870+
      • DirectX®: 9.0c
      • Sound: Direct Sound Compatible
      • Additional: Online play requires software installation of and log-in to Games For Windows - LIVE

H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Just want to clarify something, might not belong here. Empty Re: Just want to clarify something, might not belong here.

Post by H3adShotty Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Ah, so the Graphics cards gonna need an upgrading... had a feeling about that, either way i'm pretty much all set... Cool beans!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Uh...So do you have the double helix, machine, thermometer-bauble flange? It uh...Okay so I know nothing about specs, but just thought I'd let you know to not worry about the thread being in the wrong section, this is very much so PC discussion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:06 am