Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Old Witch ring...Or Sunlight maggot...Whydiden'tIchoseithasStartingGift...

Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Old Witch ring...Or Sunlight maggot...Whydiden'tIchoseithasStartingGift... Empty The Old Witch ring...Or Sunlight maggot...Whydiden'tIchoseithasStartingGift...

Post by Jester's Tears Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 pm

So does anyone have a Sunlight maggot or an Old Witch's Ring they want to trade whit me?
    PSN: BerzerkerS
    SL: 123
    Kalamity-X
    Kalamity-X
    Regular
    Regular

The Old Witch ring...Or Sunlight maggot...Whydiden'tIchoseithasStartingGift... Empty Re: The Old Witch ring...Or Sunlight maggot...Whydiden'tIchoseithasStartingGift...

Post by Kalamity-X Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:10 pm

I think I may be able to help, given there are no server issues like last time. Add TempestVoid and I'll try to help you as quickly as possible.I have the sunlight maggot but not the witches ring.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Old Witch ring...Or Sunlight maggot...Whydiden'tIchoseithasStartingGift... Empty Re: The Old Witch ring...Or Sunlight maggot...Whydiden'tIchoseithasStartingGift...

Post by Jester's Tears Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Kalamity-X wrote:I think I may be able to help, given there are no server issues like last time. Add TempestVoid and I'll try to help you as quickly as possible.I have the sunlight maggot but not the witches ring.

Thanks but no thanks. I have already gotten the Witch ring. But thanks for TRYING :3 to help.
    Kalamity-X
    Kalamity-X
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Kalamity-X Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:06 pm

...Sure?
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Jester's Tears wrote:
    Kalamity-X wrote:I think I may be able to help, given there are no server issues like last time. Add TempestVoid and I'll try to help you as quickly as possible.I have the sunlight maggot but not the witches ring.

Thanks but no thanks. I have already gotten the Witch ring. But thanks for TRYING :3 to help.

Waw, **** much?
    Kalamity-X
    Kalamity-X
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Kalamity-X Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:57 pm

It's ok man. The least he can do is close the thread since his issue seems resolved.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:01 am

Knight Alundil wrote:Waw, **** much?

Ah yeh I know that was a little childish. Just really don't like it when people ask for help then have some cheeky response when they dont need you any more. Grinds me gears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:06 am