Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Darkmoon Blade Covenant Question.

DarthMcFaiger

Darkmoon Blade Covenant Question. Empty Darkmoon Blade Covenant Question.

Post by DarthMcFaiger Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 am

Ok so yesterday I began my third play with my continuing original character and i made it to the Darkmoon Tomb and joined the covenant, was given the blue eye orb and I began invading until I obtained 10 souvenirs. Now, a while back a friend gifted me EVERY weapon in the game including the Darkmoon Talisman which was in my inventory, i gave Gwyndolin my 10 souvenirs and became a Darkmoon+1 and nothing happened because I already had the damn talisman on me I got no miracle. I looked this up and apparently its rather a common glitch so I fed Frampt my talisman, put my Darkmoon covenant ring and blue eye orb in my BB and abandoned the covenant with Oswald and also absolved all my sin. I then farmed another 10 souvenirs, re-joined and got up to +1 again as I read that this would work and nothing, still no miracle. Will I ever get the miracle with this character now or must I play on and wait for a 4yh playthrough? Should I just de rank myself, leave the covenant, place the ring and orb in my BB and then wait until play 4 until I can obtain the miracle, my last miracle! Or is this character totally screwed now. Someone please assist here, all other things I read mention what I have already done and leaving, re joining and giving more souvenirs is not only tedious but it doesn't seem to work.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Darkmoon Blade Covenant Question. Empty Re: Darkmoon Blade Covenant Question.

Post by Derpwraith Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Unfortunately, if you already have weapons or armor from covenants before you join them, you dont get anything at all. It won't be easy but, since spells, miracles, and pyromancy scrolls cannot be dropped, you will have to get them in the next playthrough. Unless it applies to future playthroughs, then you'd need to make a new character. And don't even bother recycling items to a new character with the bottomless box glitch, it will just happen again to your new character.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Depends on a few things. Do you have a mule that you bb'd, and is that mule a dm?

If yes to BOTH you'll have to make a new NON bb'd character.

If only yes to the FIRST question, try bbing but having the cov items transfered.

If no to BOTH then I don't have a solid answer, so I'd try joining and abandoning twice more, without ranking up, then offer the 10 and see if that does it.

If it doesn't, new character or ng+. If you go ng+ DO NOT be a member of the dm cov as you finish the game, be rank 0, then abandon the covenant Before you roll the game.

The ng+ way is risky, because if it doesn't work you've wasted a bunch of time, but if it does you've probably saved a bunch of time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:34 pm