Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
DemonOfFate
OrnsteinFanBoy
Knight Alundil
Jansports
DoughGuy
Acarnatia
WyrmHero
ErrJon6661
ViralEnsign_
LordRevan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rudmed
16 posters

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by Acarnatia Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:21 am

Hey, between all these posts and the apparent postapocalyptic aftermath of the online covenants, I've gotten very confused; when is the next war? And how is it working?
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!)

Post by Rudmed Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Well the war started yesterday and it works by laying down your RSS and doing battle with your listed opponet.

Edit: Also what does everyone think of Halbreds? I was thinking of tossing them into the knight class due to weight and state investment. What is everyone elses thoughts?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 5 Empty those of cursed blood covenant

Post by DemonOfFate Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Fine with me man so long as strider class gets the claws so i can mock people i kill >big grin

(SIDE NOTE: i have been sitting in the tomb of giants by patches in human form with the death eye active (Grayed out)for like 40 minutes and no invasions Also Nito is alive so its not that i am just curious as to why i have got no one i expected atleast 1 or 2 people and as posted previously i am SL 63 thinking about moving over to New Anorlondo ruins and trying to curse people there)

Also sorry for all the questions this is my first guy for the Gravelord most of the time i go Darkwraith.

Last edited by DemonOfFate on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Gravelord is a dodgy cov man. Alot of people actually just quit when they get GLorded and come back to that toon later. Make sure you got the dried finger and lots of sin and it should increase your invasions winking
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Sins /= EOD though. Only people invading through your sign drop EODs!

@Demon contact Brokewily or some of the GS. They can give you much better advice than I can.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Rudmed wrote:Sins /= EOD though. Only people invading through your sign drop EODs!

That's true! Bit of advice;

Whenever I gravelord I use estus on my first kill. Yes it's dishonorable and unsporting but EODs are quite hard to come by so this way you break even no matter what happy
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:55 pm

GL's have two things to lose our humanity and EOD. If they get pissed off tell them that, but I try not to. Gotta get those EOD, so might want to consider it.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:35 pm

So how is everyone doing for their first fight? I have yet to fight mine due to contact issues, and may not fight mine.....IDK.

Knight, I know you did your best and were slightly underleveled and prepared. That's why we have a round 2!

What about you Oristien?

Edit: Also people start to think where you would like to see our 1st mass invasion! Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 5 639795459
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 5 Empty those of cursed blood covenant

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm

For where we want our first mass invasion i say we do it in the painted world or the forest or possibly Duke archives

Also i is sad that i missed the cov batlte sad was really looking forward to fighting people good at pvp Most of the time i invade or get summoned to a duel i get gang banged sad

On a brighter note i have won 13 out of my 18 invasions big grin And 3 of them were a 3v1 (Me being the one)
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:41 pm

That's pretty good Demon. Nice 3v1 wins that are really hard.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am

Want to dual-wield or use a halbred? We have a class for that now, introducing Abyss Warriors and Death's Gladiators class.

Thanks, to DemonsFate for working with me to help create this class.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:59 am

So how is everyone doing so far enjoying the classes? i got 2 classes up and running for cov PvP just started my dual wielding guy also the burg is no longer a good place to pvp i keep finding people spamming GC and WOTG so yeah very boring fights there anyone come across a good place to pvp?
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Township would probaly be the next best place and perhaps the arena? I think those two are the best.

I like my class, I just gotta figure out how to most effectively use the gravelord miracles. I try backstab and then nail them with it, but I seem to miss most of the time.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Sadly i don't have the DLC so it wouldn't work for me :/
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Well you could try the moonpit or the area right before the moonlight butterfly with the stone knights.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:30 pm

So...what if I said mass invasion this weekend or next weekend in the painted world? Curse the exiles out of their land and invade them while they are on their patrols?

They may be twice or three times our size, but that is only fair right? So thoughts on location and time?
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Next weekend i'm game
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:22 pm

1 for next weekend!

Anyone else wish to voice their opinion?
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:09 pm

I agree with 1 for next weekend.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:37 am

That does give me time to consider the scoring system...maybe just steal the LH's (Now exiles) one.

Now to plan an awesome rousing speech to motivate everyone to do well and slaughter all the people!
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:55 am

I'm gonna post an announcement for the mass invasion , that occurs this weekend, today. But first...I gotta figure out how I am going to make up for the 73 humanity and 100 million souls. Yeah that sucked, but hey maybe this mass invasion will work? Who knows.
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:28 pm

The announcement is up! On the forums!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 5 Empty So far so good!

Post by DemonOfFate Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:38 am

Well so far this is what i got
    Hosts - 14
    DarkWraiths - 2
    Dark Moons - 2
    Sunbros/Way of white - 1
    Gravelords - 0
    I've won a little over half of my matches so i am doing pretty good so far. How is everyone else doing?
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Rudmed Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:15 am

Okay...now I think the rank up score of 30 was a bit generous (Which Demon is already past.) Those of Cursed Blood Covenant. (looking for members!) - Page 5 639795459

I myself scored 14 points, but it wasn't nearly as busy as I hoped. I must admit I probaly did shoot myself in the foot because I wasn't being honorable...though it was fun having a real invasion, and we're not in the burg.

So how do we feel about the 30 point limit for rank 1? Too high? Too low? Just right? Because I'm going to have to think what one will need to get for rank 2.

Also how do we want to count disconnects? I believe if they were losing and they pull the plug just go ahead and add it to your score.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:02 pm

I say for rank 1 we make it 40 and for rank 2 75 and for rank 3 120
    Now how i think it would work is when you get to 40 points you rank up but your points go back down to 0 so then you need to get to 75 for the next and it resets again you get what i am saying no?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:49 am