Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

GFWL issue

themason

GFWL issue Empty GFWL issue

Post by themason Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:39 pm

on top of my freezing issue, 90% of the time it wont let me sign into my profile, it doesnt even pop up to let me. And the "LIVE" button in the main menu, when I click that nothing happens or appears at all. I think the problem lies somewhere with GFWL thats causing all my issues. I just have no idea what to do. ONLY about 3 people on the web I can find with this problem, very weird
    themason

GFWL issue Empty Re: GFWL issue

Post by themason Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:57 pm

ONLY freezes when logged into GFWL
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:46 pm

My game was freezing when i started the game with the wireless controller of the xbox on, but i had no problem with the GFWL, if you press the key "home" it opens the windows live menu
    themason

Post by themason Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Pesth wrote:My game was freezing when i started the game with the wireless controller of the xbox on, but i had no problem with the GFWL, if you press the key "home" it opens the windows live menu
    no with me lol. my game is ***. I cant get GFWL to even pop up when Im in the game, so i cant sign in or play online. and for some reason, seldomly I can connect to GFWL, but then it just freezes when I go to fight someone. The problem lies with GFWL I just dont know what it is or how to fix it......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:50 pm