Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
TheWarriorBeard
vyktar
6 posters

Constantly disconnecting from GFWL.

vyktar
    vyktar

Constantly disconnecting from GFWL. Empty Constantly disconnecting from GFWL.

Post by vyktar Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:32 am

I'm pretty sure people have posted about this already, so if there is a fix for this, i'd like someone to post a redirect.

Ever since I started playing, I would randomly drop from GFWL, which would bring me back to the menu screen. I'd have to sign back and log back on to my character, the good thing is I lost no save progress when this happened. This started out happening hourly but ended up with me disconnecting about every 10 minutes as of recently. I've already tried googleing the problem, uninstalling GFWL and the game itself and and even opening the GFWL ports. Does anyone know anyone else who may have been experiencing this issue, and if there's way to fix it?
    TheWarriorBeard
    TheWarriorBeard

Constantly disconnecting from GFWL. Empty Re: Constantly disconnecting from GFWL.

Post by TheWarriorBeard Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:54 pm

That's strange... I've not had a single problem with disconnecting since the game was released.
    vyktar
    vyktar

Constantly disconnecting from GFWL. Empty Re: Constantly disconnecting from GFWL.

Post by vyktar Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:37 am

TheWarriorBeard wrote:That's strange... I've not had a single problem with disconnecting since the game was released.

*** YOU AND *** WHAT YOU STAND FOR!
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:39 am

Probably your internet connection. I've had no problems either.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:39 am

I believe I have heard a similar problem, but if I remember correctly it was related to the fact that they were using a controller. If you aren't using one, I'm not sure really. It would seem we'll have to wait for Revan or one of the other PC guys to get on and help you since so far I don't know of an exact fix.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:44 am

I have returned!

Not that I have the PC copy, but anyway.... happy

I'll have a look for some answers for you, I'll be gone for about 30mins first though. Gotta do something.

Meanwhile; have a read? Maybe it might help with it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945116

EDIT: if this is an account you've had for awhile. Try to log into the xbox.com site. It's possible there is a new ToS agreement that you need to agree to.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:16 am

I use a controller, and i've been disconnected once. I just needed to reconnect. I didn't lose any progress or anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:03 am