Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
Rifter7
Veradox
T-King-667
Anonymous Proxy
StockpileThomas
Xardas
L!ve
DxV04
XuitusTheGreat
Myztyrio
fujiphoenix
RANT
DancingFood
SnailsAndSlugs
Kiva the wanderer
FruitPunchNinja
Serious_Much
his1n-
Zaventem
ViralEnsign_
Luceid
Buggy Virus
Montante
ublug
OrnsteinBro
bloodpixel
ICEFANG
JoeBroski09
Seignar
nemesismonkey
dancash1808
Jansports
WyrmHero
Forum Pirate
Tolvo
dualcross
Fotitudo
callipygias
Pesth
Spurgun
Ser Isaac
dannyhugz
BackwardsBaboon
Wade_Wilson
befowler
Juutas
Revoltage
51 posters

PTD Fixes/Nerfs/Etc... [NO LORE SPOILERS]

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

PTD Fixes/Nerfs/Etc... [NO LORE SPOILERS] - Page 11 Empty Re: PTD Fixes/Nerfs/Etc... [NO LORE SPOILERS]

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:36 pm

swag. and i thought it was coming from a reliable source when one of the chat mods told me :|
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

PTD Fixes/Nerfs/Etc... [NO LORE SPOILERS] - Page 11 Empty Re: PTD Fixes/Nerfs/Etc... [NO LORE SPOILERS]

Post by Seignar Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Someone had told me that Riposte damage was also lowered. Is this true or just a rumor?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:46 pm

it's bs that got lowered, not riposte i tghink
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Has the swing speed of katanas really been buffed?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:33 pm

I haven't noticed anything. But then again, i haven't used/fought a lot of katanas.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:44 pm

This is very, very useful. Should be stickied.

So it is definitely confirmed that BB glitch and dragon head glitch are going?
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:50 pm

Seignar wrote:Someone had told me that Riposte damage was also lowered. Is this true or just a rumor?
    Afaik all critical damage is nerfed, so riposte as well. Not sure if plunging attacks are affected.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:10 am

I did test dragon head stone glitch, I know its gone, haven't worried about BB glitch though.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:54 am

What about spell cancel, toggle escape, chain bsing and roll bs?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Well roll bs is going to stay, thats not an exploit or glitch in any way. I would be very surprised if they removed that. It would honestly be hard to remove it. Don't worry though wyrm its going to be much more difficult for people to do without dwgr, although some might still use it for that purpose which i honestly think is fair.

I'm very curious about toggle escape and spell cancels also.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Toggle escape was a good thing.
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XuitusTheGreat Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 pm

wait wait wait....katana att speed....increased...? well ****... no love for gs users
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:34 am

Dragon roar wasn't too badly nerfed I seen in one of rurikhans vids on ptde he had an iron shield (the one shiva uses) and the roar took out all his stamina i think the stamina damage is still useful.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:52 am

How much stamina did the guy have? And was the shield fully upgraded?
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 am

Using everything that gives your Stamina (40 END/Ring of Favor and Protection), you can roar twice. Even if you can attack afterwords, you will have no stamina and no defense. Trust me, it was a very big nerf, and using it is a kill yourself move unless you stagger them.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 am

And did the roar make his shield flip away or did it just take almost all his stamina?
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:06 pm

The guy had a pretty decent level of stamina and the roar took off 75% of iti don't know if it was upgraded though, although it wouldn't mmatter much now as most shield users are grass crest sheild users the roar still has use as it can still stagger People that don't use their shields.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 pm

It's the shield stagger that we need. That it took away 75% of his stamina doesn't help you unless you're really aggressive, or they are attacking with a rapier/spear. He would still be able to tank the roar and attack.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:12 pm

If you have both versions, make a dragon (which will take around 6 hours of farming, or more). do some PvP, and you will see, the nerf is very big for dragons.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:35 pm

I just read that about nerfing the roar. Why FROM? Make that covenant even harder. Who the hell advises FROM. WTFFFF
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:01 pm

I just wanted to pop in to let everyone know about how the new catalyst and dark sorceries work.

The dark sorceries get a boost from the strength scaling of one of the new catalysts, and contrary to what the dark spells descriptions say, they don't deal physical damage, it's still pure magic damage. The new pyro also still does fire damage. I think the only difference is that they deal more poise damage and drain more stamina when blocked.

This might be old news though.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 pm

I just found out that Lightning has been nerfed by ~10% and Chaos by ~8%. Values taken from a lightning and chaos Claymore.
    L!ve

Post by L!ve Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Hey I was wondering... has anyone figured out the "sweep kick" that was in the first PTDE trailer? Ya know, the one where its a red phantom in Chester's outfit doing it... since the pahntom was holding the sniper crossbow while doing it I always kinda figured it was gonna be a forward + R1 move for crossbows since they don't have anything on consoles. Have any of you guys with the pc dark souls checked?
    Revoltage
    Revoltage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Revoltage Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 pm

It's a move only Chester can do, not the player apparently. I wish you could do that though, it looks cool.
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XuitusTheGreat Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:27 pm

seems common sense but did they nerf BKGA swing speed too?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:04 am