Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
dr_calamitus
BoozeHound59
6 posters

SL100 Arena Deathmatch/Duel/Team PvP Thread

BoozeHound59

SL100 Arena Deathmatch/Duel/Team PvP Thread Empty SL100 Arena Deathmatch/Duel/Team PvP Thread

Post by BoozeHound59 Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Seeing as the Arena is dead in anything other than duels, I figure we need to get a group together to set up Arena battles in Team or Deathmatch, though we can also do Duels. If you wanna get in on this sweet action add me on Steam, or post your Steam ID.

Steam ID: BoozeHound59

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067113999

Remember, you must be between SL51-100.

Last edited by BoozeHound59 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dr_calamitus
    dr_calamitus
    Regular
    Regular

SL100 Arena Deathmatch/Duel/Team PvP Thread Empty Re: SL100 Arena Deathmatch/Duel/Team PvP Thread

Post by dr_calamitus Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:33 pm

arena sucks, should just go pvp in the world, more fun
    BoozeHound59

SL100 Arena Deathmatch/Duel/Team PvP Thread Empty Re: SL100 Arena Deathmatch/Duel/Team PvP Thread

Post by BoozeHound59 Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:39 pm

dr_calamitus wrote:arena sucks, should just go pvp in the world, more fun

I like the arena better, most people at 125 invasions aren't that experienced yet, SL100 feels newer, and I wanna try 2v2 and 1v1v1v1.
    dr_calamitus
    dr_calamitus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dr_calamitus Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:51 pm

BoozeHound59 wrote:

I like the arena better, most people at 125 invasions aren't that experienced yet, SL100 feels newer, and I wanna try 2v2 and 1v1v1v1.
    2v2 is meh, but the one 1v1v1v1 i did get after a few hours of waiting was wicked, just not worth the wait time IMO
    BoozeHound59

Post by BoozeHound59 Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:51 pm

dr_calamitus wrote:
    BoozeHound59 wrote:

2v2 is meh, but the one 1v1v1v1 i did get after a few hours of waiting was wicked, just not worth the wait time IMO

Yes, that's why I wanna organize Deathmatches silly
    WarriorOfBenOwnage
    WarriorOfBenOwnage
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WarriorOfBenOwnage Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:00 am

I'll join in, though my schedule is a little wacked. Name's in the signature.
    Hamare
    Hamare

Post by Hamare Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm up for it. Anything that gets me into PvP matches faster and more efficiently gets my approval. I'd love it if the PC community mirrors the consoles and organizes tournaments and such.

Steam ID: Hamare

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hamare/
    SnailsAndSlugs
    SnailsAndSlugs
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SnailsAndSlugs Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Arena sucks!!! It takes forever to get dropped into a match. I built my duel streak up to 4 or 5, then was paired up with an obvious cheater. Infinite HP, stamina, and WotG castings. He kept changing phantom colors and going invisible and just WotG spamming. I managed to stay alive for the first couple minutes and then he finally killed me at the end, resetting my streak. So, the streak competition is useless because you meet one hacker, and you're *** back to 0, plus you have to sit there for 3 minutes rather than being able to just black crystal out of there or troll the guy around a level. Lastly, there are no rewards other than the streak listing on the wall, which is flawed due to my previous complaint.

Therefore, invading is still the best option. It's faster. You have more options when encountering hackers. There is more reward: humanity, souls, plus there's always Book of the Guilty if you want a "leaderboard". I predict people trying to streak for the leaderboard in the arena will simply disconnect from the internet if they're about to lose anyway. That way their streak is never reset.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:34 pm

dr_calamitus wrote:Areena sucks, should just go pvp in the world, more fun

So why are you losing your time coming to this thread?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:41 pm